Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arrival of Importance

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Arrival of Importance Empty Arrival of Importance Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:18 am

William_b33

William_b33

The surveillance camera in the parking lot spots a large hummer limo pulling in. The vehicle comes to a complete stop. A cameraman gets a closer view to see who it is. The man that comes out is none other then William Eagle. He is wearing his trademark suit and glasses. He is seen with a smile on his face. William walks into the arena with a new sense of feeling. Most of the employees are giving him dirty looks and mumbling to themselves. Pandora seems like she doesn't want to approach William Eagle.
-
Pandora: Hi, I am here with William Eagle. Do you have a minute to talk to us?
-
Will Eagle: Of course.
-
Pandora: What are you thinking? Are you crazy?
-
Will Eagle:I am crazy but what are you asking?
-
Pandora: You trying to take over ATW?
-
Will Eagle: I'm thinking it's time for change here. This guy just sees us as his chess board. He doesn't care about us. He just wants to win the game.
-
Pandora: I highly doubt that's how he sees it. You're just a jealous superstar.
-
Will Eagle: Would a jealous superstar waste his Trial By Fire brief case on this matter? I'm not stupid. I was calculating this for awhile. I played his game, I jumped through hoops. It's time to make him play a game he is unfamilar with. Oh by the way, if you value your job, I would be nice.
-
Pandora: I will worry about that after your match with Phenom. Do you really think you stand a chance against him? You don't have any back up anymore.
-
Will Eagle: Who says I don't have back up? There can superstars behind my cause. I have confidence in myself and that's all that matter. Chance is not a word in my dictionary. You will see fear in eyes that never felt that way before.
-
Pandora: You have way too much confidence. You're going to learn a lesson you've never seen before.
-
Will Eagle: Oh no, poor oh me. I have faced worse challenges than this and came out on top still. This will be a cake walk compared to my past.
-
Pandora:....
-
Will Eagle: You know what? I'm done with your stupid questions and comments. I just have one thing to mention. Those who don't like what will be the future. Those people will be dealt with.
-
With that William Eagle pushes his way through, and continues into his locker room. The camera fade to black.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum