Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The arrival of the Demon Killer

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The arrival of the Demon Killer Empty The arrival of the Demon Killer Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:07 am

voltzandre

voltzandre

A man enters to the building wearing a black jacket and some black jeans , some security guards notice his presence but the man continues walking until he notices the guards and stops. He waits to see if they react to him but they don't so he continues to walk past them. When he's behind them he takes a can from the garbage and throws it at the head of one of the security members and the man screams

???: What's the matter with you, are you stupid or what ?! do you let everybody walk to the backstage without asking ?!

The security guards starts chasing him around backstage. They finally catch him and one of them hugs the man as the other one throws a punch at the intruder, but he dodges by bending down which causes the punch to make contact with the other security guard instead.

???: Good one punk! now tell me where is that vampire lord guy before I put your head where the sun dont shine!

The guard tries to hit the man but he just catches the punch and hits the security man with a knee in his stomach so hard that the guard spits some blood and he asks again.

???: The next one is going to the face

Guard: go left and the next door.

???: Good Boy!

The man walks directly to the Gm office and he enters without knocking.

Phenom: Good evening Voltzandre, I knew you were coming please sign here and get the hell out of my office!

Voltzandre: Hello "Boss" Im going to make this fed one hell of a party

Voltzandre signs as Phenom smirks at him.

Phenom: Yeah I hope the guards haven't given you any problems

Voltzandre: Yeah, about that, you need new staff

Voltzandre laughs and then he leaves the office.

OOC: You don't need to add a - for every empty line, also, I know colouring every single name seems like a good idea but it's not. It just creates more work.

2The arrival of the Demon Killer Empty Re: The arrival of the Demon Killer Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:21 am

Anthrax

Anthrax

I read the archives of chat...and phenom said it was ok for him to godmod this time. Voltzandre I am saying this because ppl tend to jump on godmoders.

http://twitter.com/#!/TheAskeland

3The arrival of the Demon Killer Empty Re: The arrival of the Demon Killer Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:52 pm

voltzandre

voltzandre

yeah my bad sorry Smile

4The arrival of the Demon Killer Empty Re: The arrival of the Demon Killer Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:51 pm

Arctic Terror

Arctic Terror

Come to think of it you did this in AWA too didn't you?

5The arrival of the Demon Killer Empty Re: The arrival of the Demon Killer Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:06 pm

voltzandre

voltzandre

well its like my siganture way tof entering to a fed i did it from the start and still doing it Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum