Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

VD's Arrival

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1VD's Arrival Empty VD's Arrival Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:40 am

VD

VD

The crowd starts to boo as VD makes his way to the ring wearing a pair of raw denim jeans in a skinny variety, a white wife beater, and a pair of Air Griffey Max II. He first stops and gets a mic before rolling into the ring.
-
VD: My name is VD, and you all will adress me as VD. I am out here to introduce myself. So once again my name is VD. You all better remember my name. For I am the new Face of this brand. From this day forward when you all talk about the greatest Fed to ever be created, ATW, you all better make sure to include VD, the greatest wrestler to ever live, in the conversation.
-
The crowd boos.
-
VD: Shut up! All of you shut up! I don't believe in ghosts, so all of the boos are useless. I can care less about what you all think about right now. But what I do care about is this tournament that I have been hearing about. I was told that I would be competing in this tournament. Honestly, I think that this tournament is a waist of my time. I know that I am better than everyone else in this tournament. SO why must I compete? Why must I waist my time?

2VD's Arrival Empty Re: VD's Arrival Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:47 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

You know VD can stand for Venereal Disease right? That's like a sexually transmitted infection. Good RP though!

3VD's Arrival Empty Re: VD's Arrival Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:35 pm

VD

VD

Lol yea i knoe XD nd da rp isnt finished. Hopefully GM Phen. Can add on 2 it.

4VD's Arrival Empty Re: VD's Arrival Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:20 pm

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

Shoot it out by 10 years starts playing over the speakers. The crowd is silent becuase they don't know the theme. Jack Ammo steps out from behind the curtain wearing his signature blue jeans with jack ammo on them. He's wearing the new Jack Ammo T-Shirt from Heaven Shall Burn. He walks down the ramp high fiving fans on the way down. He steps around the ring and grabs a mic. He rolls in the ring and does his signature taunt. He is smiling as he puts the mic to his mouth.
-
Jack: Who in the hell do you think you are!
-
The crowd cheers
-
Jack: You think you're all that!? Who are you to come in and call your self the best? The best are Hack3r, Def, Adam, and Naven. You're just some little punk off the streets who thinks you are better than everyone else. We have come to fight since season one and you come in and say you're the face? No! The face is a true champion. Like Def-jam, He had to slam me though a glass table to beat me. But he won. So You aren't anything! Get that though your thick skull. Or do I have to beat it into it!?
-
The crowd cheers as Jack glares at VD.

5VD's Arrival Empty Re: VD's Arrival Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:45 am

VD

VD

VD:You say that the bests are Hack3r, Def, Adam, and Naven? Well I say that those four are overrated and soon everyone will see it. But I for one don't have time to wait for that to happen. So I, unlike you, am going to do something. So if you don't mind, crawl back where ever the hell you came from and don't ever interrupt me again.
-
The crowd boos loudly.

6VD's Arrival Empty Re: VD's Arrival Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:01 am

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

Jack: Oh, yes. THIS IS MY RING!
-
The crowd cheers really loudly.
-
Jack: You run your mouth a lot. But do you know what's stopping me from reaching over there and hitting your face so many times your mother will feel it? Do you? Nothing. I would leave if you dont want to GO TO SLEEP.

7VD's Arrival Empty Re: VD's Arrival Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:05 am

VD

VD

VD: Look at you. You act like an animal. That is exactly why you have done nothing. And I'm not going to fight you. It would be a waste of my time. I have better things to do than waste my time on you. I am an upperclassman, I have no business dealing with such a low class loser like you.

8VD's Arrival Empty Re: VD's Arrival Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:09 pm

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

Jack: You know what? Listen to this. You may be the future and I may be the past. But guess what, I can still kick your ass!
-
The crowd burst into loud cheers once again.

9VD's Arrival Empty Re: VD's Arrival Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:10 am

VD

VD

VD: I strongly disagree. Like you said I am the future and you are the past. But you, my friend, certainly cannot kick my ass! And I will prove it to you. But as you can see,

*VD opens his arms*

VD: I am not in my proper wrestling attire. We will meet again. But trust me the next time we meet, you will not be pleased with the outcome.

*crowd boo's*

*VD then bucks at Jack and quickly rolls out of the ring. VD stairs at Jack with a smirk as he walks up the ramp*

10VD's Arrival Empty Re: VD's Arrival Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:35 am

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

OOC: Im 13 and can i rp or what VD. And by the way dont put videos in your rps they wont be put on the show anyways.and PS. I thought of that Future past thing in school XD.

11VD's Arrival Empty Re: VD's Arrival Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:40 am

VD

VD

haha, im 14.

12VD's Arrival Empty Re: VD's Arrival Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:56 am

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

technanlly speaking im the future Very Happy

13VD's Arrival Empty Re: VD's Arrival Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:41 am

VD

VD

Haha by a year

14VD's Arrival Empty Re: VD's Arrival Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:52 am

Anthrax

Anthrax

way to go kids...VD you should get on chat sometime

http://twitter.com/#!/TheAskeland

15VD's Arrival Empty Re: VD's Arrival Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:20 am

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

you should come in chat when he comes AX. i for one have planned out his feud for next season in chat....

https://jockerland.com/

16VD's Arrival Empty Re: VD's Arrival Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:25 am

VD

VD

yep he did

17VD's Arrival Empty Re: VD's Arrival Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:42 am

Anthrax

Anthrax

i have been on chat when he was rp'n but he didn't come on chat @phenom

http://twitter.com/#!/TheAskeland

18VD's Arrival Empty Re: VD's Arrival Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:37 pm

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

well not everyone goes in chat everytime they RP. plus no one wants to be alone with you Razz

https://jockerland.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum