Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's good to be the boss pt. 2

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It's good to be the boss pt. 2 Empty It's good to be the boss pt. 2 Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:28 pm

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

The camera fades in as we enter the GM office with Vivica Lockhart leaning on the leather chair and Naven X playing with a rubber ball

[center]VL: Phenom thinks he is real funny spoiling the main event by punching the ref in the face!!...How dare he do that to my face and I should have saw that comming!!

Vivica slams her hands on the table, startles naven..Vivca takes her attention on Naven X

VL: Naven I have some good news..and some bad news..

Last edited by Vivica Lockhart on Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

2It's good to be the boss pt. 2 Empty Re: It's good to be the boss pt. 2 Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:35 am

Naven X

Naven X

Naven seems confused

Naven X: You can not be serious!..Ok...what's the bad news?

Last edited by Naven X on Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

3It's good to be the boss pt. 2 Empty Re: It's good to be the boss pt. 2 Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:47 am

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

VL: Well the bad news is...you have a match tonight!, but you can calm down because it's a tag match!..but here is the good news!, you get to pick who our opponents will be!

Vivica turns on the plasma screen to reveal all the wrestlers of ATW

VL: go ahead, pick our opponents

4It's good to be the boss pt. 2 Empty Re: It's good to be the boss pt. 2 Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:53 pm

Naven X

Naven X

Naven changes emotion in the thought of choosing an opponent..he walks up the screen.. then takes a while..then points to two members at the far right

Naven X: I gonna choose them, we never got to face them for the titles, so lets see what they got!

5It's good to be the boss pt. 2 Empty Re: It's good to be the boss pt. 2 Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:57 pm

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

VL: Nice pick naven, we never had our chance in facing them and I would love to see what that chick has as she faces moi!

Vivica gets up out of her leather seat and begins punching a punching bag with so much force.

VL: Ha I'm gonna miss being the boss, and I was just getting used to it too!.AGHHHH!!

Vivica does a karate kick and breaks the punching bag

VL: Enough fun lets go and do this thing naven!...because it's S.A.D verus New Generation!

Vivica leaves the office with Naven right behind her

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum