Archetype Wrestling

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's good to be the boss pt. 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 It's good to be the boss pt. 2 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:28 pm

The camera fades in as we enter the GM office with Vivica Lockhart leaning on the leather chair and Naven X playing with a rubber ball

[center]VL: Phenom thinks he is real funny spoiling the main event by punching the ref in the face!!...How dare he do that to my face and I should have saw that comming!!

Vivica slams her hands on the table, startles naven..Vivca takes her attention on Naven X

VL: Naven I have some good news..and some bad news..

Last edited by Vivica Lockhart on Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: It's good to be the boss pt. 2 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:35 am

Naven seems confused

Naven X: You can not be serious!..Ok...what's the bad news?

Last edited by Naven X on Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

3 Re: It's good to be the boss pt. 2 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:47 am

VL: Well the bad news is...you have a match tonight!, but you can calm down because it's a tag match!..but here is the good news!, you get to pick who our opponents will be!

Vivica turns on the plasma screen to reveal all the wrestlers of ATW

VL: go ahead, pick our opponents

View user profile

4 Re: It's good to be the boss pt. 2 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:53 pm

Naven changes emotion in the thought of choosing an opponent..he walks up the screen.. then takes a while..then points to two members at the far right

Naven X: I gonna choose them, we never got to face them for the titles, so lets see what they got!

View user profile

5 Re: It's good to be the boss pt. 2 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:57 pm

VL: Nice pick naven, we never had our chance in facing them and I would love to see what that chick has as she faces moi!

Vivica gets up out of her leather seat and begins punching a punching bag with so much force.

VL: Ha I'm gonna miss being the boss, and I was just getting used to it too!.AGHHHH!!

Vivica does a karate kick and breaks the punching bag

VL: Enough fun lets go and do this thing naven!...because it's S.A.D verus New Generation!

Vivica leaves the office with Naven right behind her

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum