Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Federation, New Boss, Same Old *&^%

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Federation, New Boss, Same Old *&^% Empty New Federation, New Boss, Same Old *&^% Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:05 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

A shot fades into view showing what appears to be a locker room. It's a very dark, dusty room with barely any furniture albeit for the large brown leather sofa situated in the middle of the room. The door to the room is opened and a figure enters, grunts then turns around to flip a switch which activates a solo light bulb hanging low from the ceiling. In the new light we can see that the figure is Spriorite, former PWA tag champion and all round nice guy.

Spriorite:(Mumbling) Phen could of at least splashed out for some nice wall paper or something. Bare walls is not a good look.

Spriorite flicks his back pack off of his shoulders and opens it in front of him. He pulls out a small video camera and a portable tripod. He sets up the tripod opposite the sofa and attaches the camera to it. Pulling out a small remote control from his bag he sits down on the sofa in front of the camera and begins to talk.

Spriorite: Now I know that some of you guys out there in internet land have been raging because I haven't released a new video lately. Some of you raged so hard that you unsubscribed from me, well I say "some", but more like 5000 of you. It's ok though, I still have 150000 of you right?

Spriorite flicks his hair out of his eyes as he smiles to the camera, A loud noise is heard outside so Spriorite presses a button on his remote and gets up to walk towards the door to check what the commotion is. ATW’s Owner and General Manager Phenom The Vampire Lord busts open the door to find a surprised Spriorite inside. He sees the camera and tripod set up.

Phenom: HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO MAKE VIDEOS HERE IN ATW? I WILL NOT RISK THE CHANCE OF SOME OF OUR SECRETS GETTING OUT!

He picks up the tripod and smashes the camera against the wall which explodes with a loud bang as sparks start showering from it.

Phenom: Oh, and did I mention you've got a match up next? Probably not as I've just scheduled it! That should teach you to screw with me and my company!

Spriorite's face turn into one of surprise then morphs into a sour look.

Spriorite: Eugh, fine. I guess I'd better go to the ring then hadn't I, ay boss?

Spriorite turns towards the door.

Phenom: Hey kid, one more thing. By next week you have to change your ring name or I'll change it for you! "Spriorite" is so PWA.

Spriorite storms out of the locker room door, slamming it behind him. The camera focuses on the broken video camera and mangled tripod up against the wall then pans out to show Phenom with a sadistic smile on his face. The shot fades to black.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum