Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best feud of the season (Open for V, Naven or Phen, or two, or all of them, in whatever order you like)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hack3r

Hack3r

The camera turns back on to show Hack3r still at the host podium with his special guest Cornelius. The british man is seemingly concentrating on something on the table. After a while he writes something down and then pulls a paper airplane up from the surface of the podium. He throws it into the crowd and it curves a perfect flight path straight into an old man's eye.
The camera cuts back from the man writhing in agony to Hack3r pulling a scared face. He curses to himself then begins to speak into the mic.

Hack3r: Sorry about that! Maybe you could sell that plane and use the money for healthcare or something?

The crowd lets out a small laugh.

Hack3r: Anyway, onward and upward I always say. I've never said that but it holds true nonetheless. The second Helix Award available tonight is for the "Best feud of the season". The contestants in this category are ... Wolvian Vs Voltandre Vs Chris "Action" Jackson Vs Shaun Vincent.

A large picture of the full men appears on the tron then shrinks into one of the corners.

Hack3r: Our humble GM Phenom The Vampire Lord vs Naven X and Vivica Lockhart.

A picture of the three stars appears and shrinks just like the picture before.

Hack3r: The entirety of the tag team division.

A woman screams with enthusiasm at the mention of the tag division.

Hack3r: That woman clearly likes the Mafia. Anyway. The fourth nomination is Myself Vs TheHero Vs Tyr. And lastly, Eternal Eclipse Vs Adam Nedman.

The crowd falls silent as Hack3r begins to open the envelope and looks inside.

Hack3r: The winner is Phenom The Vampire Lord Vs Naven X and Vivica Lockhart.

The crowd begins to cheer as they wait for one of the three wrestlers to come and collect the award.

OOC: Over to V, Naven or Phen as I said.

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

The audience begin applauding as "Seek and Destroy" by Metallica plays and coming out from backstage is Vivica Lockhart jumping for joy as she hugs Naven X close behind her then make her way to the podium with the three Heelies in display, Vivica take one of the awards and give one to Naven X who also seems satisfied, Vivica shoves Hack3r to the side as she stands to the podium.

VL: When I was here during the last Helix awards and when my partner Naven X won his award I made a promise that I would win won no matter what and now I understand how good it feels...

Vivica takes a look back at Naven as he does a friendly side hug..tears begin to fall down her cheeks.

VL: I'm not crying, I think it the allergies, but even though I am new here I showed everyone that I'm more than just a pretty face, because no matter who you are or what you do, you can be sure that the prophecy is better than you!..CHA!!!

Vivica raises her award in the air and moves over for Naven to say something

Naven X

Naven X

Naven X: Another one of the Renegade!...But for you all who don't know us by now,we are S.A.D and we are the impact players of ATW, we proved that by sending Phenom's loveslave to the hospital and winning our #1 contendership at the PPV...and that just the begining!!....

Naven and Vivica take a photo by an unknown fan

Naven X:And to the new tag champs whoever you guys are...you better be ready..because tonight we are coming after you and the titles!...because we do one thing and one thing only...SEEK and DESTROY!!!..haha!

OCC: this is left for you phen..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum