Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heel Of The Season (Open to Wolf)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Heel Of The Season (Open to Wolf) Empty Heel Of The Season (Open to Wolf) Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:30 am

Hack3r

Hack3r

The camera zooms in to show Hack3r standing at the host podium and he's holding a monocle in his right eye. He begins to speak in a very posh british accent.

Hack3r: Oh hello there. It's nice of you to join us. Have you been introduced to Cornelius here?

Hack3r motions to Cornelius who turns his head to reveal that he's also wearing a mini monocle over his right red eye.

Hack3r: Now let's begin this inauguration shall we? This award is for the "Best Heel of The Season", basically speaking. It's going to be awarded to the most dastardly, most deviant, most despicable chap that Mother Earth could conjure. Here are the nominations. Stephen, if you wouldn't mind old lad could you possibly start our video tape please? It'd be much appreciated my good man.

A video tape is rolled on the titan tron which shows the nominations to be Wolvian, Phenom The Vampire Lord, Will Bergeron, AnthraX and Eternal Eclipse.

Hack3r: Can we have many congratulations for our winner Wolvian? Come on out here good chap.

The crowd begin to boo in anticipation of Wolvian's arrival.

2Heel Of The Season (Open to Wolf) Empty Re: Heel Of The Season (Open to Wolf) Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:55 am

Wolf

Wolf

Aiden's Cry Little Sister begins to play over the speakers for the third time. Wolvian walks back out onto the stage. He shuffles past Hack3r and upto the podium.

Wolvian: Well, now was there any doubt? As I am the two time most dominate wrestler, and now the two time Heel of the season! This trophy is going to look rather nice next to the five from last season and the four from the season I now have. Yeah you heard be right all of you pathetic creatures out there! There is a reason why I am Winning all these awards! I would like to think my Life coach and future president of the united states, Charlie Sheen!

Wolvian looks up at the tron of a picture of Charlie Sheen standing in the oval office sorounded by hookers holding bottles of alchol and mounds of cocaine and pot.

Wolvian: Now that's a true leader you should all follow his example! Party hard and live for the now! That way when your done your soul is mine in hell!

Wolvian begins to laugh again as he walks off stage.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum