Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best Stable Of The Season (Open to Darkness)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hack3r

Hack3r

The camera shifts to the podium where once again no Hack3r or Cornelius can be found. The viewfinder shifts to the left and we see Hack3r bent down on all fours staring directly at Cornelius. It appears the two are having a staring contest. The two rivals continue the staredown for several minutes before Hack3r punches the floor in defeat. He then returns to his post at the podium.

Hack3r: That little furry bugger beats me every time. That's like 17-0 for him.

The crowd laugh.

Hack3r: I'm being serious here, I'm going to cut out his eyes or something if it carries on.

The crowd all gasp in shock.

Hack3r: Relax, relax, I wasn't being serious really. I would never hurt a hair on that fuzzy ball's head.

The crowd laugh once again.

Hack3r: Once again let's get back to the nitty gritty business of naming a winner. This time it's for the "Best Stable Of The Season". We've got some very special guests here who're going to sing you the shortlist.

Hack3r steps to the side which allows a mobile platform to roll forward. On the platform are four heavy metal looking people all with instruments. They begin to play their instruments and the singer starts to scream out the names of the contestants. In the crowd a mini mosh pit has started. The band stop playing but the mosh pit continues to roll. Hack3r steps back to the podium as the platform is wheeled away.

Hack3r: Guys, oi, guys, you, in the mosh pit. Stop! Someone's going to get hurt.

The majority of the mosh pit stop and step back to reveal two people wrestling with each other. The camera zooms in to show that one of the fighters has a "Hack3r" T-Shirt and the other has an "AnthraX" T-shirt. In next to no time at all 18 security guards zerg rush the two fighters and seperate them.

Hack3r: Wow. That was interesting. Anyway, The winner is ... do do do do do do do do do do ... Darkness! So come on out y'all and take your prize.

The lights in the arena lower.

OOC: Over to someone in Darkness or all of you.

Anthrax

Anthrax

The arena goes completly black. A dark red glow fills the arena as fog pours out of the entrance ramp. Powerwolf "When the moon shines red" begins to play over the speakers. A video a crimson moon is shown on the tron. Fog spills out of the stage as AnthraX walks out with two paladins behind him. AnthraX was up and graps the award and walks off before the music even stops playing.

http://twitter.com/#!/TheAskeland

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum