Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hardcore Challenge

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hardcore Challenge Empty Hardcore Challenge Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:42 pm

Khaos

As The fans start to settle down the lights begin to dim. Once the arena is pitch black "The Good Life" by Three Day's Grace echoes through the sound system. As the music continues to play A long, dark haired figure walks down the ramp. Grabbing a mic from one of the ring crew people he slides into the ring. As he stands in the center of the ring, a red spot light shines over him. The white and black face paint that covers his face is now visible. The music slowly fades into the background as the fans stay silent. Lifting the mic up to his mouth the man begins to speak.

Khaos: I'm sure a bunch of you here expect me to give a little reason as to why I'm out here. I'm also sure the rest of you don't give two (censored). Either way I'm out here for my own personal reasons so sit down, shut up, and listen.

After finishing the sentence the crowd begins to boo heavily. Getting a smirk on his face as he soaks up the hate he takes a deep breath

Khaos: Shut up! It's time for me to make my announcement.

The boos get louder and louder until the fans finally start to chant You suck over and over. Standing there in the ring Khaos cuffs the mic. with his hands and does something causing a high pitch ring echoing through out the arena. After a few seconds of this substained sound the fans shut up and the arena is finally silent.

Khaos: Now that I finally have you all quiet I'll make my announcement. I am not asking but commanding that AnthaX get his (censored) down to this ring and give me a shot at "MY" Demanufacture championship.

Khaos stands in the center of the ring still surrounded by the red spot light waiting for AnthraX to make his way to the ring.

Last edited by Khaos on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Hardcore Challenge Empty Re: Hardcore Challenge Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:52 pm

Anthrax

Anthrax

The lights go black as Shinedown's Sound of Madness jams out throughout the arena. Strobe lights start to flash uncontrollably. A hooded dark figure appears on the entrance ramp, only getting glimpses of him when the strobes go off and the figure moves to the ring.

AnthraX: Khaos, you're living up to your name because you just released chaos on yourself by calling MY title your title

AnthraX moves closer to Khaos

AnthraX: I have proved that I am the most hardcore wrestler in all of ATW by competing in two battle royals in one night

AnthraX stares at Khaos

AnthraX: All you did was lose two battle royals

Last edited by AnthraX on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://twitter.com/#!/TheAskeland

3Hardcore Challenge Empty Re: Hardcore Challenge Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:29 pm

Khaos

Looking forward at AnthraX Khaos sort of chuckles to himself before he lets out a sickiening laugh for everyone to hear. Looking into his eyes Khaos lifts the mic up again

Khaos: AnthraX, You had me going there for a second. I could have sworn you said you're the most "Hardcore" wrestler here in ATW. Now in case you weren't joking i'll point out a few reasons as to why you are in fact far from the most "Hardcore" wrestler ATW has on the roster.

Tapping his fingers on the mic a few times Khaos walks around the ring gliding his left hand on the top rope as he walks.

Khaos: First, you did not compete in two battle royals! True you may have been entered in both of them but you took the easy way out and took yourself out of the match as quick as you possibly could.

As Khaos continues walking he suddenly stops and jerks his body in AnthraX's direction. Pointing to him with his left hand he stares until he slowly brings his left hand backwards poking himself in the chest with his pointer finger

Khaos: Second, this is the most biggest and truest of them all. You have never faced me One on One. Until you do that you will never be considered Hardcore "NO!!!" You'll never be considered anything more than a foot note when compared to me.

Standing there Khaos looks on with his head cocked to the side waiting for AnthraX to speak his meaningless words towards him.

Last edited by Khaos on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Hardcore Challenge Empty Re: Hardcore Challenge Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:56 pm

Anthrax

Anthrax

AnthraX: I can't help it that I am smarter than you to come up with that plan.

looks down then back up into Khaos' eyes

AnthraX: I'll tell you what kid, If you can beat me tonight I will give you a title shot.

AnthraX chuckles

AnthraX: But we all know that isn't going to happen.

5Hardcore Challenge Empty Re: Hardcore Challenge Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:19 pm

Khaos

Khaos:Deal!

After Speaking Khaos nails the mic right onto the top of Anthrax's head. Lifting him up into the air then Khaos puts AnthraX in a reverse DDT postion then flips him around into a reverse FU postion
Flipping AnthraX over head in the reverse FU postion AnthraX's head connects with my knee executing a LEGENDARY Gate To Hell. Looking at Anthrax's body with a sick laugh, Khaos walks towards the ropes and exits the ring.

Last edited by Khaos on Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total

6Hardcore Challenge Empty Re: Hardcore Challenge Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:19 pm

Anthrax

Anthrax

I gave permission

7Hardcore Challenge Empty Re: Hardcore Challenge Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:36 pm

Anthrax

Anthrax

this RP is for Prototype

8Hardcore Challenge Empty Re: Hardcore Challenge Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:07 am