Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

My challenge

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My challenge Empty My challenge Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:04 pm

FMP is racing around backstage with anger and reaches the GM's offices and bursts in without a care in the world.

FMP: Phenom last sunday i lost...AGAIN. I demand that the rest of AATO do there fair share and face members of the Darkness to... i mean members other than the crappy paladins.
Tonight i thank you though for giving me Wolvian i need this to redeem myself and earn respect back however next week i need a little bit of pressure laid off me i mean not even the most dominant force on ATW can wrestle without a rest. so i propose that next week the highlight of the show shall be me and Voltz vs either the paladins or... your gonna love this Phenom...VS Anthrax and Wolvian. Either way i look forward to a good old fashioned ass whooping!!!

FMP paces left to right with a wide eyes and a grin upon his face as he eagerly awaits his answer.

Okey either phen replies or member of the the aato like voltz or some1 or a darness like anthrax or wolvian or i don't know walks in kk.

2My challenge Empty Re: My challenge Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:46 pm

Wolf

Wolf

Wolvian steps out of the shadow and steps between Phenom the Vampire Lord and Full Metal Python.

Wolvian: Poor little Fool, You act as if you are going to survive after our match here tonight! As I see it you will not!

3My challenge Empty Re: My challenge Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:49 pm

FMP stands his ground and closes up to Wolvian showing no fear.

FMP: Big talk from somebody who hides behind shadows... You talk big but you just proved that you have to hide and spy on others to beat them as you are incapable of facing people without the protection of The Darkness. I on the other hand have A.A.T.O as friends not bodyguards.

4My challenge Empty Re: My challenge Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:07 pm

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

Phenom's chair turns around to show the General Manager holding some papers. He seems genuinely pissed off by Python's attitude.

Phenom: Excuse me? I believe i am facing AATO tonight... And i also believe you have a match as well. And since when do you have the guts to storm in my office and demand matches?

He gets up and pounds his right fist in the desk.

Phenom: I could terminate your contract and life right now you worthless maggot! Get your filthy presence out of my office before i lose my temper!

His eyes are filled with rage.

Phenom: GET OUT NOW!!!

https://jockerland.com/

5My challenge Empty Re: My challenge Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:13 pm

FMP: Okay i'm leaving but do i have a match on prototype or what if so who against. Wolvian you best not hope it's not you.

6My challenge Empty Re: My challenge Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:18 pm

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

Phenom grins, a sinister grin that should let everyone know he has a plan of some sort.

Phenom: IF, and that is highly unlikely, If you manage to not get shred to pieces tonight i might give you a match on Prototype! Now be gone!

https://jockerland.com/

7My challenge Empty Re: My challenge Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:24 pm

FMP: Phenom i won't let you down

FMP walks out of the room but turns back to look at Wolvian.

FMP: Huh see you out there.

FMP (to himself): Pathetic chump

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum