Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Challenge being issued...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Challenge being issued... Empty Challenge being issued... Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:01 pm

Tyr

Hack3r slowly gets up after the victory, one arm raised in cheer, but his head is hanging down due to the exhaustion. It takes a couple of moments, until he can lift his eyes up, and after a minute he is able to get up to his feet to continue his celebration. The Synthetic Breed Title Belt is handed to him, and he climbs all four turnbuckles one after the other, sharing his joy with the crowd.

As he just lifted the title on the fourth turnbuckle, his music stops and "Battle ready" by Otep echoes through the arena for the second time of the night. Hack3r and the people in attendance both set sight to the Tron with a surprised look on their faces. This time, there is no waiting, as Tyr enters the entrance stage, and the crowd explodes in hatred and admiration as well. They know Tyr has come for another fight, and they can clearly see one hell of a beating for the champion. But the big warrior carries a microphone with him, and he makes a sign to stop his music as well.

Tyr raises the microphone, and although his body seems relaxed, motionless, his voice again cuts through the noises of the crowd like a scorching blade through warm butter, carrying the anger and fury he wants to physically unleash on the champion.

Tyr: So you and I both had a match tonight. I'd say this is an even situation to settle things between you and me, Mr. Hack3r. And since you are a champion, you should be gratefully accepting this challenge, because I could also just have come down and sent you to the hospital in the very ring you stand in! What do you say?

It takes a couple of moments until these words reach Hack3r's mind, and with a still confused look on his face he grabs another microphone. As he is about to lift it up and do something stupid again, "Hero" by Skillet sounds through the arena, and in the same moment, TheHero enters the stage and takes position in front of Tyr.

TheHero: Tyr, I can see your point, but unlike him, you have already had a couple of minutes to recuperate, so this is far from being a just challenge! You are being called the "god of justice", so act like this is true!

The masked man stares TheHero right in the eyes, which is shown with a closeup on the Titan Tron. Yet other than that, there's still no movement in Tyr's body, and TheHero holds the look. Eventually, Tyr lifts the microphone again.

Tyr: So it would be justified if I first tear you apart, since your match has taken place before mine? Listen, kid, until now you and I have no business with each other. You better keep it that way...

Back in the ring, Hack3r still seems to want to get a shot at Tyr as well, but he can't coordinate his mouth and his arms properly, so either he speaks and nobody can hear it, or he has the microphone up and doesn't speak a word.

Tyr: For the justice you just referred to, Hero, get your body out of my way, or we'll find out if your name would rather fit a doctor for being able to put you back together within the next ten years!

No signs of intimidation are to be seen on TheHero, as he quickly responds.

TheHero: You made your point, now go away and wait for another chance! Despite what you may think about him, Hack3r is my friend, and as such I will not allow you to lay your hands on him after the kind of match he has had moments ago!

Without sharing another word, Tyr drops the microphone and tries to get past TheHero, but the other man is quick enough to tackle him with his shoulder and stop his momentum. He quietly agrees to deal with TheHero first and without letting his eyes off of Hack3r, Tyr slams his fist onto the back of his adversary time and time again, but TheHero won't release his grasp around the waste of the wargod.

Hack3r finally realizes that this won't come to a peaceful conclusion now, so he drops his microphone as well, grabs his title belt and slides out of the ring. The champion surmounts the barricade that keeps the audience from the ring itself and quickly runs up the stairs to find himself a safe exit. TheHero didn't see any of this, since he still tries to keep Tyr from getting down to ringside, but to give the favor back, he also lands a couple of shots on Tyr's mid section.

This, however, combined with the cowardly escape from Hack3r, just infuriates Tyr enough to lay his arm around the neck of TheHero and drop himself backwards, planting TheHero's head into the steely entrance stage. As the grasp immediately gets released, the wargod gets up and rushes to the stairs, but there's no sign of Hack3r anymore...

A few words OOC:
My part of this is done. Spriorite (Hack3r) and TheHero have permission to change this RP, if they don't like any part of it, so it fits their imagination. Although I hope this could do as it is already for the storyline... Very Happy
Hero, just for the sake of saying this, I'm sorry I godmoded you without permission. It was due to a little time-based pressure... In exchange, if you want to change something here, you have permission to godmode me as well.

I was trying to fit both your RP styles as good as possible... I think, at least with Sam's character I've done a pretty good job concerning his character's actions during the past weeks Very Happy

Phenom, I hope you put this RP and the matches of Hero, Sam and myself in the right order Very Happy

Feedback is welcome Very Happy

Last edited by Tyr on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Challenge being issued... Empty Re: Challenge being issued... Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:03 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

OOC: I like my bit haha, You've done well Tyr and have my blessing. We just need to see what Hero says.

3Challenge being issued... Empty Re: Challenge being issued... Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:23 pm

Tyr

I'll finish it now and then he can do something about it Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum