Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Open Challenge (anyone)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Open Challenge (anyone) Empty Open Challenge (anyone) Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:31 pm

Kim Anderson

Kim Anderson

The fans has built up their excitment as the second season of ArcheType Wrestling as begun. They were cheering for their favourite wrestlers but suddenly "Wings Of A Butterfly" by HIM blast through the PA system. This caused the fans to cheered since they knew who this theme belongs to. Just then a black Suzuki Hayabusa appeared on the stage with a female on the motorbike. She is wearing a black leather jacket with matching, tight-fitting, jeans. The female was clearly Kim Anderson, one of the members of The New Generation...and one half of the Double Helix Tag Team Champions. The Canadian smiled and began to ride her bike down the ramp-way and around the ring, feeling the positive response from the audience. When she got around the ring Anderson parked the bike and switched off the engine before walking up the steel steps. Kim wasted no time in entering the ring; once she did that the Canadian unzipped her jackert and took it off before placing it over the top rope. This reveals that Kim is wearing a light blue v-neck and that one of the Double Helix Tag Team Titles is around her waist. The announcer placed the microphone on the apron and Kim picked it up before holding it below her lips.

Kim: Hello everybody and welcome the second season of ArcheType Wrestling!

The crowd instantly cheered loudly in response to the girl's words. This brought a smile to the young Canadian's face as she continue to speak.

Kim: Obviously I am Kim Anderson and I'm one half of the Tag Team Champions. I have also defeated the best and lost to...no one.

The female clearly sound unimpressed when she said 'no one' and began to explain herself.

Kim: Don't get me wrong, all the people I've face in the past have been big challenges...but last thing I recall...I have never been pinned and never lost by submission. I don't want to sound disrespectful but if people don't begin stepping up then these Tag Titles would lucky enough just to be defended once every two months...let alone a season. So I have an idea for anyone in the back. Get your ass out here and battle me in a Singles Match, right now...and if you win...

Kim took a light breather before continuing to speak.

Kim: If you win you can have the right to boast that you have done the thing that...

After saying that Anderson pulled out a sheet of paper out of one of the jean pockets before beginning to read out of it.

Kim: El Cholo, Hero, Ultimate Sickness, El Es...Esqu...whoever he is, Baron, Callamsan, Black Ops, Dark Angel and Phenom has all FAILED to do in either pinning my shoulders for a three count or officially making me tap out. And if you lose then I still hold the bragging right of never being defeated.

Kim put the sheet of paper back in her pocket, while listening to the audience's cheers, before starting to to speak up again.

Kim: I'll honestly take on anyone...maybe they're a member of commentary or even a member of this "Darkness". I don't care who I face, since no one so far can beat me. Hell, I might prove my words right by doing a gauntlet next week. But either way, the first person to answer the call shall be my opponent for the night. So someone, if you have the set, come out here and take on me...Kim Anderson.

As soon as she said that the Canadian placed the microphone below the bottom turnbuckle and patiently waited for the first to answer the challenge. The fans were obviously enjoyed by the idea of this possible match.

TBCB: Anyone that wants to answer the challenge

2Open Challenge (anyone) Empty Re: Open Challenge (anyone) Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:29 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

At this moment This Dying Soul from Dream Theater blasts through the speakers. It's Travis Touchdown's theme song. He's seen riding down the ramp turning around the ring a couple of times, grabs a mic, and riding back up the ramp on his Schelptiger bike. The crowd is going insane and start chanting Travis' name

Travis Touchdown: Well, well, well... what a sweet reunion we have here. We have the freshly made tag team champs, let's give them a hand.

Travis starts clapping his hands.

Travis Touchdown: No really congratulations guys, but keep an eye on those belts because they tend to slip a little on the shoulders of so called champions like you.

The crowd screams "ooooooh!!", heating up the situation.

Travis Touchdown: Now let's not forget the other pair of goofy wrestlers who somehow are trying to be a tag team. Alparslan and Big Fish? Seriously guys, did you lose a bet when you chose those names?

The crowd laughs and make fun of both wrestlers.

Travis Touchdown: And last but... no actually least I must say, Mr Evan, who accidently happened to see some light in the building and came in looking for food and shelter. Let me take you to the cantina, the maid will take care of you.

The crowd laughs even louder

Travis Touchdown: On a more serious note now. I couldn't resist to hear that Kim was boasting about being undefeated, showing a list of names of defeated opponent's. Well look at this.

Travis takes out a piece of paper, just like Kim's, with a list of names.

Travis Touchdown: You see I also have my share of defeated wrestlers and therefore I also remain undefeated. Now I know what you're going to say, yeah I was defeated at the Royal Rumble, but that was a set up, that chair shot wasn't ment for me. What I'm talking about is a one on one. That's right you heard me Kim. Let's make this interesting for all of our fans following us. Show them that you're someone without your tag partner. Undefeated vs. undefeated. Streaks on the line. So what do you say Kim? Are you gonna hide behind you partner and let him do all the dirty work or stand up for yourself? I'm giving you the chance to have a real match, like never before. The choice is yours...

3Open Challenge (anyone) Empty Re: Open Challenge (anyone) Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:07 pm

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

Big fish quit to join another fed so i had to delete alot of the RPs. sorry about all that people. i truly am
i left Travis' rp there for him to edit and make it like it's a response to Kim's challenge.. Sorry people

https://jockerland.com/

4Open Challenge (anyone) Empty Re: Open Challenge (anyone) Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:01 am

Wild

Wild

Before Kim could respond to Travis Touchdown's request the lights go out and Wildthing played by the X's is heard throughout the arena. The lights come back on, but there is no sign of Wildthing.

Connor: Well that was kind of weird. Wildthing's music hits but he is nowhere to be seen.

Suddenly, there is faint cheerings from the upper deck and then the entire arena begins to scream real loud. The cameraman turns towards the area and zooms in.

Christian: Do you see anything?

Connor: Yes I do. It's Wildthing!

Wildthing, wearing his trademark shades and white shirt with a leather jacket over it, holds in one hand the other half of the Double Helix Tag Team belt and in the other a microphone raised to his mouth.

Wildthing: Some list Travis Touchdown. Are those all the women whom have dumped you? Is Kim on your list?

The crowd begins to laugh, and Wildthing couldn't help grinning himself.

Wildthing: Well it doesn't matter. I'm here to say to you Touchdown is be careful what you say, because sometimes they might just be right.

As soon as Wildthing had said that. Travis Touchdown's motorcycle falls beneath a trap door, and smoke begins to arise. Suddenly from beneath the trap door a cannon begins to rise out from underneath with New Generation spray painted on it. Wildthing sets down his belt and pulls out a remote control.

Wildthing: I hope Touchdown you don't mind if I try to make a "field goal" do you?

With that said Wildthing presses the red button igniting the cannon and firing Travis Touchdown's bike out of the arena.

Christian & Connor (raising their hands) : It's good!

The crowd is laughing and cheering.

Wildthing: That stunt was presented to all of you courtisy of New Generation saying we will, we will rock you. Kim I think you can take care of things from here, I've said what I wanted to say to him.

Wildthing grabs his title belt and proceeds towards the exit while some of the fans are chanting New Generation.

OCC: Kim or Travis, care to respond

5Open Challenge (anyone) Empty Re: Open Challenge (anyone) Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:52 am

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

GEEZAHZ! do you people even read what the other ones wrote above you? TT has not edited his post yet... so how can you talk about a list? >.<

https://jockerland.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum