Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Open Challenge by kim (reposted due to clusterfuckness on the old one)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

The fans has built up their excitment as the second season of ArcheType Wrestling as begun. They were cheering for their favourite wrestlers but suddenly "Wings Of A Butterfly" by HIM blast through the PA system. This caused the fans to cheered since they knew who this theme belongs to. Just then a black Suzuki Hayabusa appeared on the stage with a female on the motorbike. She is wearing a black leather jacket with matching, tight-fitting, jeans. The female was clearly Kim Anderson, one of the members of The New Generation...and one half of the Double Helix Tag Team Champions. The Canadian smiled and began to ride her bike down the ramp-way and around the ring, feeling the positive response from the audience. When she got around the ring Anderson parked the bike and switched off the engine before walking up the steel steps. Kim wasted no time in entering the ring; once she did that the Canadian unzipped her jackert and took it off before placing it over the top rope. This reveals that Kim is wearing a light blue v-neck and that one of the Double Helix Tag Team Titles is around her waist. The announcer placed the microphone on the apron and Kim picked it up before holding it below her lips.

Kim: Hello everybody and welcome the second season of ArcheType Wrestling!

The crowd instantly cheered loudly in response to the girl's words. This brought a smile to the young Canadian's face as she continue to speak.

Kim: Obviously I am Kim Anderson and I'm one half of the Tag Team Champions. I have also defeated the best and lost to...no one.

The female clearly sound unimpressed when she said 'no one' and began to explain herself.

Kim: Don't get me wrong, all the people I've face in the past have been big challenges...but last thing I recall...I have never been pinned and never lost by submission. I don't want to sound disrespectful but if people don't begin stepping up then these Tag Titles would lucky enough just to be defended once every two months...let alone a season. So I have an idea for anyone in the back. Get your ass out here and battle me in a Singles Match, right now...and if you win...

Kim took a light breather before continuing to speak.

Kim: If you win you can have the right to boast that you have done the thing that...

After saying that Anderson pulled out a sheet of paper out of one of the jean pockets before beginning to read out of it.

Kim: El Cholo, Hero, Ultimate Sickness, El Es...Esqu...whoever he is, Baron, Callamsan, Black Ops, Dark Angel and Phenom has all FAILED to do in either pinning my shoulders for a three count or officially making me tap out. And if you lose then I still hold the bragging right of never being defeated.

Kim put the sheet of paper back in her pocket, while listening to the audience's cheers, before starting to to speak up again.

Kim: I'll honestly take on anyone...maybe they're a member of commentary or even a member of this "Darkness". I don't care who I face, since no one so far can beat me. Hell, I might prove my words right by doing a gauntlet next week. But either way, the first person to answer the call shall be my opponent for the night. So someone, if you have the set, come out here and take on me...Kim Anderson.

As soon as she said that the Canadian placed the microphone below the bottom turnbuckle and patiently waited for the first to answer the challenge. The fans were obviously enjoyed by the idea of this possible match.

TBCB: Anyone that wants to answer the challenge

https://jockerland.com/

Alparslan

Monster by Skillet starts playing as Alparslan walks to the ramp clapping his hands

???: wow. an undefeated person

Connor: who is that?

Cristian: probably a new signing

???: I mean its not like theres like theres a lot of them

???: oh wait there is.

The crowd has a mixed reaction of the new kid

???: oh I forgot to introduce myself. I am Alparslan

Alparslan: and since you are the undefeated person in the fed. why don't you take on me in my first AHW match

OOC: respond

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Ok I'm confused now. Should I transfer my RP or just let it go?

PS: this is a message to Phen btw

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

yeah TT, go on and say how Alpy is just a newcomer and he doesn't deserve to face Kim and then i come in and arrange your match with EoA

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

At this moment This Dying Soul from Dream Theater blasts through the speakers. It's Travis Touchdown's theme song. He's seen riding down the ramp turning around the ring a couple of times, grabs a mic, and riding back up the ramp on his Schelptiger bike. The crowd is going insane and start chanting Travis' name

Travis Touchdown: Wow, wow, wow... WOW!! Wait a second Alparslan. What the hell do you think you're doing here? Did I just here you call yourself undefeated and then ask for your first match in Archetype Wrestling? Ok, ok so let me rephrase that, you're undefeated, however you've never fought before. How does that work? It's like saying: "Well I never drove a car before but I can win a F1 race".

The crowd bursts out laughing.

Travis Touchdown: Seriously man, you won't stay undefeated for long, especially if you go after random opponents without knowing them. With that said, Kim, I see you're boasting around, telling that you're undefeated. Well take a look at this.

Travis Touchdown takes out a piece of paper with a bunch of names written on it.

Travis Touchdown: As you can see I also have defeated all my opponents and therefore I remain undefeated as well. So what do you say? How about we have a real match for our fans. Undefeated versus undefeated. Streaks on the line. Winner becomes the true undefeated wrestler of ATW.
Don't waste your time on newbies like Alparslan. I'm giving you a real match. So what do you say? The choice is now yours...

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

The sounds of skull-crushing drumming and machinegun guitar riffs fill the arena as the word “Undead” appears written in blood on the Titantron. Phenom The Vampire Lord appears at the top of the entrance ramp in his hooded gray leather coat.He has a microphone in his hand which he raises up to speak as his music dies down.

Phenom: Decisions decisions. It's so hard being me sometimes.

He grins.

Phenom: But everyone knows i am a fair general manager and slaves owner. That is why tonight Kim will face Alparslan and Travis Touchdown will face Executioner of Anarchy. See if you 3 guys can retain your so called undefeated streaks.

Alparslan

at which point did i say i was undefeated?

i just said theres lots of undefeated guys

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

My bad. I thought I read you said it. But you've got your match anyway so it's all good Wink

Executioner Of Anarchy

Executioner Of Anarchy

the fan's all pan there heads toward the tron as the words on the screen light up and spell "Don't be afraid BE TERRIFIED!" after a few moments later the tron goes blank and the fan's turn and look at Travis Touchdown.

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Not sure if your RP will be taken into consideration. When Phenom said who fights who that was the end of it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum