Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eternal Inferno Arrival

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eternal Inferno Arrival Empty Eternal Inferno Arrival Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:32 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

An array of fireworks burst from underneath the titan-tron. The colors of red, blue and white light up the arena. Reliant K - Devastation and reform plays across the arena's loud speakers. Eternal Eclipse appears from behind the stage. He's in his usual clothes, A black leather jacket, fine black jeans and red sports gloves. The short man makes his way down the stage bouncing on each step he takes. His white hair staying perfectly still as he goes. As EE reaches the ring he runs over the the steps on the far left turnbuckle. He makes his way up and over the rope into the center of the ring. He reaches for a microphone out of his pocket.

Eternal Eclipse: Hello ATW fans! Are you guys in a good mood tonight!? I hope so cause its about to get a whole lot better... Now that I am here of course.

*The Crowd Boo's*

Eternal Eclipse: But this week I am not alone. Yes! As of last week you all saw me dominate my opponent Defjam in a winner gets loser's contract match. This week I have decided that him and I... will join together on the Tag Team circuit!

*The crowd is with mixed emotions some cheering some booing.*

Eternal Eclipse: Together we are ETERNAL INFERNO!!!!

*EE's voice rises to a shout as he gains momentum from the crowd.*

Eternal Eclipse: Now would you all kindly assist me in welcoming the second half of Eternal Inferno... The one, the only, Defjam!

2Eternal Inferno Arrival Empty Re: Eternal Inferno Arrival Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:46 am

Defjam

Defjam

-Blinded in chains Goes off the P.a And Def-jams Entrance Video Plays on the Titon Tron... Defjam appears at the top of the ramp but walks down slowly with a Blank look on his face.climbs up the steps and sends himself into the ring. Walking up to Eternal staying silent as he waits for him to speak-

3Eternal Inferno Arrival Empty Re: Eternal Inferno Arrival Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:04 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse: Nice of you to join us Defjam. I hope you got comfortable in your new living quarters?

*Before he can even reply, EE continues ranting.*

Eternal Eclipse: Getting down to business. Tonight our new and exciting tag team makes its debut against one of the elite tags in ATW. Tonight Eternal Inferno go's up against the one and only Peach and Katz, or should I say Peaches n' Cream.

*Laughs are heard in the audience.*

Eternal Eclipse: I honestly wish them the best of luck in there match tonight. There going to need it! Would you like to say any closing remarks?

4Eternal Inferno Arrival Empty Re: Eternal Inferno Arrival Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:11 am

Defjam

Defjam

-gripping the mic from him-

Def-Jam:I Swear to you Eternal That you will regret ever meeting me...

-Releasing the mic and walking to the ropes, rolling under them, and walking up the ramp ignoring what ever Eternal Says later-

5Eternal Inferno Arrival Empty Re: Eternal Inferno Arrival Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:14 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse: I can terminate your contract at anytime! Just remember that will you. You better behave better than this in our match tonight!

*EE drops the mic and stares at Defjam now leaving the arena.*

6Eternal Inferno Arrival Empty Re: Eternal Inferno Arrival Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:19 am

voltzandre

voltzandre

u know devastation and reform is a christian song Razz

7Eternal Inferno Arrival Empty Re: Eternal Inferno Arrival Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:05 am

Anthrax

Anthrax

Dude are really going to slam religion?

http://twitter.com/#!/TheAskeland

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum