Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jack (open to VD)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jack (open to VD) Empty Jack (open to VD) Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:29 am

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

Jack is seen walking back from his locker room to his car ready to leave but thats when

2Jack (open to VD) Empty Re: Jack (open to VD) Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:42 am

VD

VD

VD approaches him.
-
VD:Hey Jack! Look I know we have our differences and all but like Sparta and Athens we must come together to accomplish a common goal. My goal is to become champion. And I am pretty sure you as well want to be champion. I am still in the tournament. That means that I am still eligible of winning and picking witch championship i want to fight for. Now I have an offer for you. If you help me from this week until I win the championship of my choice, I promise you that when I become champion, my first title defense would be against you. Trust me when I make a promise I stay true to it. SO what do you say?

3Jack (open to VD) Empty Re: Jack (open to VD) Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:54 am

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

Jack: or how about you show yours skills and ill earn my way to beating you head in. by the way, im part greek and if theres one thing i know. We fight. and we do it to kill.

Jack winks and starts to walk away

OOC: You can God mod if you want

4Jack (open to VD) Empty Re: Jack (open to VD) Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:15 am

VD

VD

As Jack Ammo turns around VD leg tackles him with is forearm. VD then continues to stomp on Jack's leg until security enters the scene and holds VD back
-
VD: You're an idiot Jack. And I'm tired of idiots. You think you're better then me?!?! Well you're not!!! You're nothing, Jack!!!! This is the thanks I get for trying to give you a chance to become champion? huh!?!?! You ungrateful son a b***h!
-
VD then turns his attention to security
-
VD: Get off of me! You all cannot afford to touch me. And if I really wanted to hurt Jack do you think you all would be able to stop me? No one can stop me from doing What I want! I do what i want, when I want!!! And tonight Jack got lucky that I have a match coming up, or else he would b in a far worst state then he is now!
-
VD then walks away. as the camera fades off you can hear the crowds boos.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum