Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jack's mad

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jack's mad Empty Jack's mad Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:30 am

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

The camera fades in to show Jack's locker room 15 minutes after his talk with VD. He has Avenged Sevenfold's "Not Ready To Die" over the speaker. Jack is wrapping his hands up in tape. He stands up and walks over to the corner and starts slugging the 160 pound punching bag. A few seconds later the bag is swinging back and forth really fast. Suddenly Jack just sends a right hand breaking the bag's chain.
-
Jack:VD has awoken the angry me. You never want that. I can't control myself. If I were VD I'd hide. Or just leave the company. Because I will not stop 'til I hurt you. I will not quit 'til you're dead! VD this is a message. If bad things are going to happen. Prey to god it's off guard. 'cause I'm waiting for you. At any second I could strike.
-
Jack Suddenly walks over to his locker and pulls out a Baseball bat. He starts practice swinging it.
-
Jack: VD, if I ever get my hands on you...
-
Jack becomes enraged and hits his cell phone on his desk. It shatters into a bunch of pieces. The screen fades to black when Jack starts practice swinging again.

2Jack's mad Empty Re: Jack's mad Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:06 pm

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

is my rp'ing skillz getting better?

3Jack's mad Empty Re: Jack's mad Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:56 pm

Defjam

Defjam

yea, you're getting better

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]