Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finally Jacks Reign

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Finally Jacks Reign Empty Finally Jacks Reign Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:36 am

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

A video begins to air on the titan tron. The screen goes completely black.

Ring Announcer: Coming in at number four we got JACK AMMO!

Jack's music hits and he appears at the top of the ramp in the cheers of fans. The screen goes all fuzy into black and white. Phenom makes Jack fall on his face with an inverted Russian legsweep and traps him in a Crippler Crossface.

]Phenom: WEEK 2! YOU TOOK THE BELTS OUT OF THE DISPLAY WITHOUT PERMISSION!

Connor Danielson: There go Jack's chances of actually making it in the match...

Phenom:This carcass isn't going anywhere soon.

The tron goes back to color and normal footage.

Ring Announcer: coming up next we have DJORKAEFF!

Djorkaeff appears at the top of the ramp but gets blindsided by a crutch shot to the temple which knocks him unconscious. Jack Ammo then starts limping his way down the ramp and slides in the ring with AnthraX who immediately starts assaulting him.
Phenom The Vampire Lord's theme song interrupts the slaughter as Phenom appears in his fighting gear with a microphone in his hand.

Phenom: The rest of the entrants will come out all at once right NOW! And whoever can eliminate Jack Ammo will get a title shot at any title at any time!

Chris "Action" Jackson, SuPeR, Sean Steel,Schembro,Mad Dragon,Phenom The Vampire Lord,Hack3r,Chris Palermo,Travis Touchdown and Voltzandre all come down rushing down the ramp at the same time and slide in the ring, their target clearly being Jack Ammo. They all rush towards him but he backs up against the ropes and wraps his arms around it, then as everyone attacks him he just rolls around with the wave.Chris "Action" Jackson, SuPeR, Sean Steel,Schembro,Mad Dragon,Phenom The Vampire Lord,Chris Palermo,Travis Touchdown and Voltzandre all fall prey to this ingenious trap and are eliminated.

Connor Danielson: WOAH! DID YOU JUST SEE THAT?
Christian Ghost: That little snake!

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, the last three men standing are Jack Ammo, AnthraX and Hack3r!
Anthrax locks in a three-quarters face lock
and sweeps the front leg driving Jack Ammo's face into the mat executing ULTIMATE Alakaslam !!
JACK AMMO IS BLEEDING!!!

Referee starts counting...
Ring Announcer: JACK AMMO HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

The screen turns off. Music Box by Thrice blares on the speakers. Jack Ammo steps out from behind the curtains. The synthetic breed championship is strapped around his waist. The crowd is going insane with cheers. He has a mic in his hand and he takes his time walking to the ring, enjoying every moment of it. Jack steps up the steel steps and onto the apron. He enters through the 2nd rope.

Jack: 8 long seasons. I have waited 8 long seasons in ATW, and finally that waiting paid off. I am the 1st ATW 2.0 Synthetic Breed Champion!!

Jack slaps the title. The crowd cheers.

Jack: But as you saw, when I was first supposed to enter the match. Phenom attacked me.

Boos Thunder throughout the arena.

Jack: Hey well guess what. I beat everything you threw my way. I deserve this title, and like I said during my interview. Who ever wants this title will have to come pry it from my cold dead hands.

Music Box by Thrice resumes. Jack takes the belt off and exits the ring. He holds it up while walking up the ramp taunting. He steps backstage

2Finally Jacks Reign Empty Re: Finally Jacks Reign Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:08 pm

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

OCC: Hey Jack,
I was thinking since I was the last Synthetic Breed Champion in the old ATW I was thinking I should be the first person to go after the your belt...so wanna feud?

3Finally Jacks Reign Empty Re: Finally Jacks Reign Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:22 pm

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

actually I was thinking of needing a good fued. But I dont know whats going on with me and Drake right now. So let me PM him. If not then i'll be up for it.

4Finally Jacks Reign Empty Re: Finally Jacks Reign Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:51 pm

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

drake quit...zzz

https://jockerland.com/

5Finally Jacks Reign Empty Re: Finally Jacks Reign Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:37 pm

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

:O when did this go down? Well then vivica I guess we have a fued

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]