Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finally Something To Do

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Finally Something To Do Empty Finally Something To Do Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:47 am

Xander Styles

The camera fades in to show a man standing in the back. He has short spiked hair, a goatee, and a scar on his left cheek.
-
Pandora: Excuse me sir, may I get a word with you?
-
The man looks towards the interviewer.
-
Xander: I must say, if you want to have an interview with me, you'll need more than one word. The name is Xander.
-
Pandora: Alright, Mr. Xander, I wanted to get your thoughts on your match tonight.
-
Xander: I have a match tonight? When did this happen? I really need to get a better secretary. You'd think it wouldn't be that hard to find one, buy let me tell you, it's hard to find a hot girl to tell you when you have to do stuff.
-
Pandora: If you don't mind me asking, why do they have to be hot? Or a woman for that matter? My first job was as a secretary.
-
Xander: And look how you turned out. I guess you do have a point. Maybe I should give Jack a call. It would be nice to reunite the team.
-
Pandora: I actually have some more people to interview that actually have made a name here, so if you could just give me some words about your match I can be on my way.
-
Xander: Woah there cupcake, I'll give you what you want. I've been sitting around this place for days, so I'm glad that I finally have something to do. And just so you know, one day I'll be the man that you are blowing off the new guys for.
-
Xander lightly smacks the interviewer in the face and walks off while whistling.

2Finally Something To Do Empty Re: Finally Something To Do Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:48 am

Xander Styles

OOC: I don't remember if I have a match this week or who it's against, which is why it's generic. If I don't have one this week, you can use it for whenever I do.

3Finally Something To Do Empty Re: Finally Something To Do Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:39 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

OOC: I changed the name of the interviewer to Pandora for you. Also, nice rp! I'll make sure this gets put on whatever show's appropriate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum