Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jack Talks (sometime after Phenom strips Hack3r and open to phen)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

All the Lights in the Arena go off. There is mostly silence but a few cheer a heard. The intro of Sick by Adelitas way turns on. Pyro's go off all around the Tron and ends with a big bang. Jack Ammo walks out onto the stage. He looks down at the ring and starts panning his head to look at the people cheering and screaming. He starts walking down to the ring, mic in hand. He high-fives the crowd and rolls into the ring. He stands up and starts talking.

Jack: Well, Well, Well! Look who is on a 3 season winning streak. ME!

Cheers are thunderous throughout the arena and Jack looks at them and gets them to calm down.

Jack: Just last week I beat Our World champion Hack3r AND Travis! Not only did me and Era win but...

The crowd cheers

Jack: I was the one to make world champion Hack3r tap out.

The crowd gets loud again but jack does nothing enjoying the crowds cheers. He waits for them to calm down. They do after about 15 seconds.

Jack: So Travis. I beat your good friend Hack3r. Your Fate is next at the Pay-per-view. When I will be crowned...The Demanufacture Champion. Or Will Travis weasel his way out? Thats the only thing im afriad of right now. I want to make sure Travis cannot run or hide. Phenom. I ask you. To make sure we give these fans what they want, The ratings and the money you want and The title I want. I want this match to be a FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE. No disqualifications, no count outs. So travis cant run away in 1 week with the title. So Phennie. I'm waiting for an answer..

Jack Goes over to the ropes and waits.

Last edited by Jack Ammo on Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

Sybreed's "I am Ultraviolence" starts playing through the Industrial Arena's sound system as the lights go out. Crimson red lights focus on The Vampire Lord as he's making his way down the ramp. He walks up the steel stairs then steps over the top rope to get inside the ring with Jack. He seems pissed off as he rushes towards Ammo and clutches his throat with his right hand. He lifts the left one with the microphone up to his lips.
A mad growl escapes from the back of his throat.

Phenom: Call me Phennie one more time and i will crush your larynx so fast you won't even know what hit you!

He stares in Jack's eyes for a couple of moments to make sure that his message went through and then releases his grasp.

Phenom: Now, about this little favor you ask from me, why should i grant it?

https://jockerland.com/

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

Jack: If you grant it. You get the ratings you want. the fans get a great show thus buying more tickets equaling more money for you. and it will keep them happy and it will give me the match i want. if you do grant this wish, phenom, then also ban anyone from interfereing with this match! I dont want to be screwed out of a match ive worked so hard for!

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

Phenom: First of all, in case you been out in lala land, William wants my spot as owner of ATW. Do you think i care about ratings?

He takes a deep breath in.

Phenom: And where on earth have you seen a hardcore, falls count anywhere match, where interference is banned?

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

Jack: That Phen is called a fair match. He can't run or hide. He can't have his group come down here and save him!

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

Phenom: Boy you really are living in coocoo land! The very reason why William claims he wants to take over is that i am "unfair and abusive".

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

Jack: Fine I guess i'm just gonna have to beat 3 people to a pulp instead of 1!

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

Phenom: That's the spirit! Now unless you have a match, i suggest you get the hell out of the ring!

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

The lights in the arena go out. Sick starts and fireworks explode on the tron. The lights go back on and Jack is gone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum