Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jack Talks (VD)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jack Talks (VD) Empty Jack Talks (VD) Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:39 am

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

The screen fades in with Jack Ammo standing in the ring with a t-shirt from Edge of Sanity. He has a mic in his hands and is ready to talk.
-
Jack: Are you ready for season 7 of ATW! Well I know I am! Because VD I'm still seeking that match. Or are you still hiding from me? Well that's okay. Because if we ever stand in a ring together again I'm going to kick your head so hard you won't be getting up. So it's a choice VD. Fight me like you're paid to do. or keep hiding and I'll find you myself.

2Jack Talks (VD) Empty Re: Jack Talks (VD) Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:42 am

VD

VD

VD walks out and stops at the top of the ramp, wearing a grin on his face, and a mic in his hand.
-
VD: Jack, Jack, Jack. When are you going to understand? Huh? Tell me. I'm not hiding from you, I'm right here. I'm keeping a distance from you simply because I'm trying to protect you. See Jack, at the end of last season you and Naven decided to attack me. I still have that anger inside of me. And trust me Jack, if I get my hands on you, your outcome wouldn't be so pretty.

3Jack Talks (VD) Empty Re: Jack Talks (VD) Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:33 pm

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

Jack: BRING IT ON THEN! END MY CAREER! FIGHT ME!

4Jack Talks (VD) Empty Re: Jack Talks (VD) Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:40 am

VD

VD

VD's grin is gone from his face.
-
VD: It will happen soon. Trust me.
-
VD then drops his mic and walks backstage

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum