Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jack Talks (open to Defjam...again)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jack Talks (open to Defjam...again) Empty Jack Talks (open to Defjam...again) Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:33 am

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

Reach for the sky by Social Distortion blares as fans cheer. Jack steps out from backstage with a t-shirt gun. He fires a t-shirt into the crowd. The t-shirt's are his lime green design. He steps into the ring and fires more t-shirts into the crowd. Then he grabs a sharpie from his pocket. Puts his signature on the gun, then hands it to a 11 year old kid in the crowd. He walks around the ring, grabs and mic, then slides back into the ring.
-
Jack:Woooooo! It's great to be back.
-
the crowd cheers
-
Jack: You never realize how much you miss wrestling until you have to stop. I broke my arm on that drop. spent 1 month in rehab, and then it took another month for the doctors to clear me for wrestling. You know what kept me going. The feeling that I KNOW I'll come back to see all you!
-
The crowd cheers and screams.
-
Jack: So onto other news... my match with DEFJAM!
-
The fans scream and cheer for the champ.
-
Jack: He has been moved to the PPV for the title! So I don't know if I will have another chance to do this so Def come on out!

2Jack Talks (open to Defjam...again) Empty Re: Jack Talks (open to Defjam...again) Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:45 am

Defjam

Defjam

Frontline by Pillar blasts throughout the arena as Def-Jam jogs out onto the ramp. He looks over from side to side looking at all the cheering fans then to Jack Ammo. He goes from side to side slapping fan's hands. He finally makes it to the ring and Lee Uzumaki gives him a mic. He slides in and walks up to Jack ammo.[/color]
-
Def-jam: Jack, man, I'm as upset as you that our match isn't tonight.
-
He pats Jack on the shoulder.
-
Def-jam: But I'm sure that's not the only reason why you called me out here. What's up?

3Jack Talks (open to Defjam...again) Empty Re: Jack Talks (open to Defjam...again) Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:48 am

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

Jack: Well that's partially it. You see, since our match is not tonight I just want the match to be a bit more "special" by making it in your playground! The hardcore match! So what to you say?

4Jack Talks (open to Defjam...again) Empty Re: Jack Talks (open to Defjam...again) Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:56 am

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam: Hardcore you say? I couldn't agree more my friend. However, man, I have a good feeling you just threw away your chances of winning.
-
Def-jam then rolls out the ring and walks up the ramp. He turns and smirks as the camera fades.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum