Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jack is back and is calling out DefJam(open to Def)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

The lights in the arena dim down as Reach for the Sky by Social distortion blares. Jack Ammo wastes time to high-five fans and taunt. Jack's wearing his signature lime green shirt with his blue jeans that have Jack Ammo written on them. He steps into the ring and holds the mic to his mouth.
-
Jack:Well It's been awhile, hasn't it?
-
The crowd cheers
-
Jack: I'm not here to waste time and talk about my opponent tonight, which is travis, and how I'm going to beat him because frankly I know he can beat me. I'm here to call out Defjam.
-
The crowd goes into a cheering freenzy for the champ
-
Jack: Def, I have a lot of respect for you. That's why I saved you last week. So the least you could do is to come down to the ring.

Defjam

Defjam

Frontline by Pillar plays followed by a roar of applauses from the audience. Def-Jam walks down the ramp slapping fans' hands as usual and rolls in the ring. He calls for a mic and a stage hand tosses him one.
-
Def-jam: What's up Jack?

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

Jack and Def-Jam touch knuckles
-
Jack: I would like to ask you if you would like to face me next week. and if I win we will face off at the ppv for your title.

Last edited by Jack Ammo on Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam: well I'd love nothing more than a good match between us next week and I'm all for it man!
-
The crowd cheers for jack and Def-jams up coming match.
-
Def-jam: Oh, and by the way man, thanks for helping me, but I really didn't need it.
-
He pats his shoulder as he begins to leave the arena with the fans cheering.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum