Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jack is Back

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jack is Back Empty Jack is Back Sat May 19, 2012 8:21 pm

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

Cold by Crossfade turns on over the loud speakers. A guy in a pair of Jeans and a new T-Shirt reading "When Death Dies" steps out from behind the curtains. The Fans explode into cheers. The guy turns around and its none other than Jack Ammo. He starts taunting on the ramp. Jack proceeds to walk down the ramp high-fiving every fan he can. He rolls into the ring and goes to the bottom right turnbuckle and stands there screaming "We Are Back!" A guy hands him a mic. He jumps down and starts pacing.

Jack: Who is ready... Who is ready for ATW 2 point 0!

The crowd erupts into cheers once again.

Jack: Even though we are at a new location because someone in the back decided. 'Hey we are closing lets blow up the arena.' Cough cough Phenom cough cough, but anyways we are back and better than ever. 2 seasons of no ATW. It was kinda boring but good. But who is ready for Jack Ammo to finally become champion!? You see in 2 season I have evolved as well. I am a better! stronger! Jack ammo. Ready for all competition in my way. Im ready to become champion for once. To show all those doubters. Who is the best!

The drops the mic and Cold ~ Crossfade resumes. The crowd cheers as Jack high fives people while walking back stage. Jack Dissapears behind the curtains.

2Jack is Back Empty Re: Jack is Back Sun May 20, 2012 12:50 am

Anthrax

Anthrax

added

http://twitter.com/#!/TheAskeland

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum