Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jack's Thoughts

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jack's Thoughts  Empty Jack's Thoughts Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:31 pm

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

The diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin begins to play. Jack Ammo comes out to thunderous applause and cheers. He has a mic in hand. He walks down to the ring taunting. Jack gets in and sits down in the middle of the ring.
-
Jack: I have no idea what's going on. I got this letter at my door a few weeks back telling me a address and giving me a plane ticket. I checked out what was going on and now people want to 'get rid of' my opponents before i have to fight them. I don't roll like that. I fight like a man, I don't have other people do my work for me, At least if I lose, I lose fairly. To learn what I did wrong. I do not learn anything if the guy I face is already half beat for me. I'm not the type of guy to take advantage of that stuff.
-
Jack looks around. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out his phone. He shows a message to the camera.
-
Jack: This text. Read this "Jack, Help us clean the darkness out". My answer is... I'm not going to. Drake, Don't get involved in my buisness. I know how you're going to attack George tonight. Don't touch George. I can do things myself, And if he tries to hurt me AFTER the match. Don't do anything. I always have been an independent type guy. I don;t need you getting in my way.
-
Jack's face gets serious. He throws the mic down and leaves the ring. The crowd is cheering. He takes off his shirt and gives it to someone in the crowd. Diary of Jane resumes as Jack steps backstage.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum