Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jack's Rants

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jack's Rants Empty Jack's Rants Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:00 am

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

Shoot it out by 10 years starts to blare over the speakers as the lights dim down in the arena. Fans cheer as Jack Ammo steps out from back stage. He walks down the ramp wasting a lot of time high-fiving and messing with the fans. He hugs a 5 year old kid. He goes around the ring and picks up a mic. Jack goes to the apron and climbs the ropes to the top turnbuckle. He does a little arm raise taunt before hopping down into the ring. He holds the mic to his mouth.
-
Jack: Well well well. It seems we have a great crowd here. But sadly I'm not out here to focus on you guys. I'm out here to talk about VD.
-
The crowd boos
-
Jack: You see V... The way you run your mouth is unreal. This is the big leagues. The top dogs are here. You're just a little deer. The Animals prey here. Tonight you WILL lose to Naven. Sure he's funny but he is one hell of an in-ring competitor. Better than you can ever be. VD, the way you're being right now is going to get you hurt. A LOT. That's just the beginning. You're going to make people want to slam a chair between your eyes.
-
Right before Jack starts to talk again Music cuts him off.

2Jack's Rants Empty Re: Jack's Rants Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:40 am

VD

VD

VD walks out and stays on the ramp

VD: Hahah you make me laugh Jack. You really think Naven can beat me? In my eyes Naven is washed up. I am the future of this brand. And Naven, well, lets just say he is the past. I bring a new era. It is my time to shine. And when I am shining everyone else is dimmed. And you say I am going to make people want to slam a chair between my eyes eh? Well those people can keep dreaming. Because guess what? It won't happen. You all saw how bad I beat my opponent last week. When you get in that ring with me, you are not in a match. Oh, no. You are in a War. And I am the War King! You do the math.

3Jack's Rants Empty Re: Jack's Rants Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:26 am

Naven X

Naven X

Suddenly "I stand alone" by Godsmack plays in the arena and the crowd goes wild and the shifts up to the high seats of the arena to reveal Naven X with his hands crossed and he pulls out a microphone from his coat.
-
Naven X: Guys, guys...I had heard you two in the back and I thought I should drop in!
-
The crowd begin chanting...
-
Naven X: Ammo!, real talk, you have known me for a long time and your ring abilities improve every single day so never back down!
-
The crowd cheers as Jack nods his head back at Naven.
-
Naven X: Now enough of the compliments!, VD this is my first time seeing you and I have to admit you got some heart, but you are a long way to have some balls...
-
Crowd: OHHHHHHHHHHH!
-
Naven X: Don't you ever talk about me unless you're telling it to my face! You don't know me and you don't want to know me so whatever you gotta say about me, prove it in the ring! And you wanna call me washed up? Big mistake, I was going to go easy on you but not anymore. I'll see you in the ring and it won't be pretty, because I'm the Renegade! Get it? Got it? GOOD!
-
Naven's music plays as he turns and walks away leaving VD and Ammo. The two stare at the entrance ramp for a while then begin to square off against each other. Jack begins shaking his head from side to side and rolls out of the ring. The camera fades to black.

4Jack's Rants Empty Re: Jack's Rants Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:21 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

I'm not sure if this RP is finished but unfortunately there's not much time for someone else to reply because the show's on tonight. I'll finish it up for you guys. PM me if you have any issues.

5Jack's Rants Empty Re: Jack's Rants Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:50 am

VD

VD

it's pretty much finish.. situations like dis is when it usually goes to commercial in real life XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum