Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just a Quick Timbit of my Life

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just a Quick Timbit of my Life Empty Just a Quick Timbit of my Life Tue May 08, 2012 3:45 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

Ring Name: Eternal Eclipse, former ring name Cyclone Warrior

Height: 5'11

Weight: 186

Personality: Heel character

Bio: Eternal Eclipse was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. His father is the owner of a multi-million dollar corporation, so he grew up with alot of money. Eternal Eclipse mother died when he was ony 4 so he only grew up with his father. His father was a very busy man who loved no one, so Eternal Eclipse was raised in a big house by an assortment of nannys and butlers. His father bought him and gave him everything he asked for.

When EE was 12 he watched a wrestling match, he realized that's what he wanted to do. When Eternal Eclipse tried to talk to his father about it he just purchased the best wrestling instructors in the world.

When EE was 21 his dream came true. He was a professional Wrestler. growing up with no parents he never realized what was right an what was wrong and be came a self-absorbed, arrogant jerk. With all the money he had he did what ever he wanted.

Since coming to ATW, EE has been in a tag with Defjam and mentoring him in Eternal Inferno. He was one of the last people to hold the World Archetype Championship belt. EE also belonged to the faction known as The Mafia

Entrance Music:

Last edited by Eternal Eclipse on Tue May 22, 2012 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total

2Just a Quick Timbit of my Life Empty Re: Just a Quick Timbit of my Life Tue May 22, 2012 12:11 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum