Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Day in the life part 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Day in the life part 2 Empty Day in the life part 2 Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:34 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

The camera turns on and shows a basically empty gymnasium. Inside there are only 3 or 4 people. Each one using a different kind of machine. We zoom in to a man lifting a dumb bell and it's clear now that it's once again Hack3r. He carries on lifting weights until Pandora steps up to him.
-
Pandora: Finally I've found you. I've been trying to get an interview. I saw you at the airport. What was up with that guy?
-
Hack3r ignores her and continues lifting weights.
-
Pandora: Be that way. I'm doing this interview with your help or not. So, Hack3r, what are your predictions for your match at Freedom or Fire 2 on Sunday?
-
She then makes her voice deeper and puts on a British accent in an attempt to mock Hack3r.
-
Pandora: Yeah. Basically. I'm well scared and I'm definitely going to lose because I suck so bad.
-
The real Hack3r stops lifting weights and sits up.
-
Hack3r: I'll do an interview with you if you promise never to do that voice again?
-
Pandora: Deal. So, what do you predict will happen at Freedom or Fire 2?
-
Hack3r: Basically, I'm not going to predict that I'll win because I know I will. Don't get me wrong. EE is a powerful, tough guy. I mean, he's the ATW heavyweight champion. I'm just a better guy. The only reason I'm not currently Heavyweight champion is because I never got the opportunity. That changes on Sunday of course.
-
Hack3r gets off of his weight lifting bench and begins to walk across towards the exercise bikes. Pandora follows.
-
Pandora: So, just why are you so confident?
-
Hack3r climbs on to one of the bikes and begins to pump his legs. He pauses a lot to catch his breath while speaking.
-
Hack3r: Well basically I'm confident because I'm awesome. I mean ... look at me ... I'm so in ... shape. EE's ... not ... get what I mean? EE ... He can't ... match this.
-
Pandora: I'm curious about something though. Why has this happened? I mean, it's a bit out of nowhere isn't it? You and EE have basically ignored each other until now although you've been in the same company multiple times. Why now?
-
Hack3R: I'm not ... sure. I guess ... Phenom ... just wanted to mix it up. I've got no ... problems ... with ... Eternal ... but ... that doesn't ... mean ... I'm not ... going ... to ... destroy ... him ... and ... take his title. You ... can ... believe that.
-
Pandora: I guess that's all my questions. I wouldn't want you to have a heart attack. Good luck on Sunday I guess.
-
Hack3r nods to her then continues on the bike as the camera fades.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum