Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Day in the life 3

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Day in the life 3 Empty Day in the life 3 Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:47 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

The camera films the outside of a huge modern house. As it gets closer from the location it sees two silhouettes. Once inside the house, we can clearly recognize Hack3r and Travis Touchdown hanging out.

Travis Touchdown: So... Sunday's the big day huh. Big match for you. Kinda double or quits.

Hack3r nods in approval

Travis Touchdown: Meh, you should be fine. I mean it's only Eternal Eclipse after all. Just one of those low lifes Mafia thugs that can't keep a title for more than two seconds. Viv and I will be on your side anyway, so I think you should be safe.

2Day in the life 3 Empty Re: Day in the life 3 Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:54 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

Hack3r nods then crosses the room to a large cabinet. He opens it and pulls out two glasses, fills them with a dark liquid then walks back and hands one of the glasses to Travis.
-
Hack3r: It means a lot man. Although, I think I want to fly this one solo. As you said it's only EE. All of his Mafia friends will be off pretending to be Italian so he'll be alone. I can take him but thanks for the offer.
-
The Brit looks around the room. He focuses on the pedestal where his title belt is.
-
Hack3r: I'm not the only one who has a big night either.
-
He starts to walk towards his title.
-
Hack3r: Vivica's got her match against that Bryce dude which should be a push over and you have your match about Era. That's the one I'm worried about.
-
He finally reaches his title belt and begins lightly touching it.
-
Hack3r: Are you nervous about it?

3Day in the life 3 Empty Re: Day in the life 3 Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:15 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown: Nervous?

Travis takes a long sip of his drink and sits back.

Travis Touchdown: Yeah a little bit. But in a good way. Actually more excited to get my hands on her. Although she does freak me out, it's going to be hard to lay my hands on her without being sick. But she's going down. She'll taste the sweet steal of that cage. Nobody lays his hands on Viv and goes away unharmed, that's for sure.

Travis takes an other sip of his drink.

Travis Touchdown: So anyway what's planned for tonight?

4Day in the life 3 Empty Re: Day in the life 3 Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:38 pm

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

A figure comes behind Travis with a hug, he looks confused but then hears a familiar voice.
-
VL: I missed you.
-
Travis starts to grin and turns around to see Vivica Lockhart.
-
Hack3r: Well, I see that you're back to your senses Vivica.
-
VL: Yes! It's good to be back, sorry about that though, I hope Rayne wasn't a problem.
-
Travis and Hack3r looks at each other and chuckle.
-
Hack3r: Don't worry, we got used to it.
-
Vivica takes Travis' drink and takes a sip.
-
VL: Good, now I see that I have a match with the piece of crap rookie who attacked me at my wedding night and you have to face Era one on one. I wish I can take both of them killing on, two birds with one stone if you will. I guess you can handle Era on your own Travis and Hack3r, you have a Double title match with the world Archetype Champion! Do you know what that means?
-
Vivica pulls in both Travis and Hack3r close.
-
VL: WE will be the most feared group ever to walk in a wrestling ring and you, Hack3r, will be a legend! If you guys get the tag titles, we would be unstoppable! And we don't have a group name.
-
Vivica takes a seat with Travis' drink the becomes serious.
-
VL: I need to see this rookie &^*&^ before the match for my title just so I know how long it will take me to knock him out senseless. He thinks he can hit me and get my title! What a joke!
-
Vivica gulps down the drink in one hit then looks at Travis and Hack3r.
-
VL: Oh I'm sorry, do you guys have plans?

5Day in the life 3 Empty Re: Day in the life 3 Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:57 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

An odd smile crosses Hack3r's face.
-
Hack3r: Well, I was going to take TT here out on the town, you know, to like celebrate. But I think now that you're here it'd be a bad idea. I wouldn't want to steal him from you.
-
He rises to his feet.
-
Hack3r: On that note, I should probably leave right about now and let you two have some time. I'll see you guys at the PPV.
-
He picks up his title from its pedestal then begins to walk out of the room. He stops in the doorway and looks over his shoulder.
-
Hack3r: And remember. We're awesome. We have always been awesome. We always will be awesome. Sunday will be no exception.
-
He waves over his shoulder and leaves the room as the camera focuses on Vivica and Travis looking at each other. The shot fades ]to black.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum