Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Day in the life part 1

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Day in the life part 1 Empty Day in the life part 1 Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:44 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

Our scene opens in a busy Airport. Every where the camera looks there are people rushing around with suitcases. The camera shoots through the madness until it finds Hack3r ready to go through the airport security metal detector. He places his suitcase on the conveyor belt then steps through the gateway with out any problem. When he gets to the other side and tries to collect his suitcase a man wearing a red coat and a hat stops him. He speaks with a strong Canadian accent.
-
Airport Security: Oh excuse me. I couldn't help but notice there was a strange object in that there bag of yours. I'm sure it's nothing but I'm employed to check it out and see what it's all about.
-
He pronounces this last word as "aboot".
-
Hack3r: Oh ok yeah. Check it. There's nothing incriminating in it.
-
The airport security man opens the suit case and pulls out Hack3r's Demanufacture championship belt then holds it out at arm's length.
-
Airport security: Now what is this? It's mighty fine eh? Can I ask what it's all about?
-
The Brit looks at him sternly but then smiles.
-
Hack3r: Basically I work for this wrestling company called ATW and I'm a champion there. That's what the belt is for.
-
The Canadian man perks up at the mention of wrestling.
-
Airport Security: ATW, eh?
-
Hack3r looks at him with a confused look.
-
Hack3r: No. Just ATW. There's no extra A in it.
-
Airport Security: That's what I said. ATW, eh?
-
Hack3r: I don't think we're understanding each other here.
-
Airport Security: Oh no worries lad. Just you go on through there eh. And have a good day. On your way out be sure to collect some maple syrup. We're giving it away free. Don't have too much though. You wouldn't want to lose that there figure of yours eh.
-
Hack3r: Uhh thank you?
-
The champ hastily packs his title back in to his suitcase and zips it up. He then picks it off the conveyor and begins to walk away as the camera fades.

OOC: I was all excited about this and then half way through I had a break down because I realised I couldn't type in Canadian. Any help would be appreciated.

2Day in the life part 1 Empty Re: Day in the life part 1 Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:28 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

OOC: What's dis awl aboot wit the canadian phrasing eh? Your accent soonds very newfoundlandish.

3Day in the life part 1 Empty Re: Day in the life part 1 Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:51 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

I do not know Canadian haha. I went in all confident then realised it was a terrible idea :L

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum