Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Contract signing (Viv and Era, quick before time runs out!!)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

As the crowd waits for the next match, Travis Touchdown's theme blasts through the arena's speakers. A loud engine roar is heard and Travis comes down the ramp riding his Schpeltiger bike. He rolls around the ring a couple of times before breaking in front of the commentators. He grabs a mic a steps into the ring. A mix of cheering and booing is heard in the crowd.
-
Travis Touchdown: Alright, alright, calm down everyone. I know, you're always excited to see me but please, please sit down. If I'm here right now, it isn't for my match, I'll get to the beating later. It's a last man standing as well, things might get messy. But for what I'm about to do, I'd rather keep my hands immaculate.
-
Travis makes a short pause
-
Travis Touchdown: Now, as you may have heard, Phenom, our deranged GM, won't be around today. Let's say that he's not in his best condition. Therefore I will be replacing him tonight.
-
A surprised crowd let's out an excited reaction.
-
Travis Touchdown: Ok, don't get too excited. The only reason that I will be replacing him is for the contract signing for the Synthetic Breed Championship match at Edge of Sanity.
-
The crowd screams in excitement
-
Travis Touchdown: And you're asking yourself, "Why is Travis Touchdown doing this? He lost his title shot to that loser Era, why would he do that to himself". Well, I am, in some way the author of this match. By losing, I organised this soon-to-be catfight. So who would be more entitled to take care of this contract signing? Plus I've always dreamed of hosting a event like this one. But enough about me. Ladies and Gentleman, without any further ado will you please welcome, our first contestant, she is the current Synthetic Breed Champion, I give you Vivicaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Lockhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart!!!

era Dynamics

era Dynamics

the lights start to pulse and a dark voice can be heard saying, "Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are." A bird screeches and a flaming object streaks down towards the stage and falls there with a huge explosion of flames. The flames go out suddenly, and the sound of "In a million years" by Angerfist starts blaring over the PA. A red circle of light appears on the side of the stage where the flames were as a large cloud of smoke comes billowing up out of the stage, and a feminine figure rises slowly in the center of the circle. the feminine figure raise her face up as we see it's not Vivica Lockhart but no one else then Era Dynamics.slowly she brings her mic to her mouth and starts to talk.

Era Dynamics: we both have fought hard to get to this moment, much like most everyone on this roster. However your journey is something special, with me having to win three matches to win this contract. Also, in an amazing display of trust and honor, Jack Johnson helped me to that third and final win at Fear Factory.

Era Dynamics and Travis Touchdown looks at both each other,and continue to glare at each other.

Era Dynamics: However there is only 1 thing what i don't can accept and that is you as my Temporary General Manager. you lose from me several times, i won fairly the 1# contenders title, and then the biggest problem is that you called Phenom a deranged GM. The person who made people like you and me as who we are now !! He who made the dark atmosphere in this federation and gave us our new dark powers. YOU DARE TO DISRESPECT MY LORD OF DARKNESS !!!

flames raise up surrounding Era Dynamics while her eyes falls back in her scull and a evil dark voice starts to talk.

Dark Voice: YOU WILL NOT BE MY MASTER FOR NOW TILL THE ETERNITY. I WILL RIP THE FLESH FROM YOUR BODY AND LET THE DOGS OF HELL CHEWING ON YOUR BONES. BECOUSE I AM ...

Suddenly a other voice in her begins to talk

Funny Voice: READY FOR KUNG FU FIGHTING , WHAAA

Era execute a roundhouse kick

Dark Voice: WHAT'S HAPPENING?

Funny Voice: Travis be hold , i will sign the contract as soon as i can move my body.

Dark Voice: O YOU WONT ,YOU WILL REIGN OVER EARTH AND HEAVEN,YOU WILL LET IT ...

FUNNY VOICE:Be my contract indeed.

While Era is in a twist with herself , travis runs quik to her holding the contract close to her.

Dark Voice: YOU WILL NOT GET HER!!

Funnt voice: O NO, I Signed already.

Dark Voice: YOU IDIOT WHERE?

Funny Voice: There can't you see it with your bad old eyes or something?

Era Dynamics signed with the name: crazy

Dark Voice: HAHAHA YOU DUMB RARE END OF A COW,YOU SIGNED WITH YOUR OWN NAME.YOU MUST WRITE THIS NAME.

Era Dynamics signs with her real name

Funny Voice: hahaha you are the dumb one miss , you signed with her name for the title match

Dark Voice: NOOOO ,YOU TRICK ME !!

Era Dynamics leave the stage still talking in herself while Travis Touchdown looks confused to the contract where era just signed with crazy Era Dynamics.

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown: Woo woo, wait a second you insane goth freak, don't go anywhere. You have to be in presence of the champion in order for the contract to be valid. And it looks like she's there just in time as well

Travis points at the top of the ramp. Era turns around and sees Vivica at the top holding her title in her hands.

Last edited by Travis Touchdown on Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

The crowd are amazed to see Vivica Lockhart on the stage as she looks at her opponnet at the end of the ramp..as era return back into the ring Vivica, slowly walks down the ramp hold a microphone to her lips..

Ghost: is this Vivica this time?

Danielson: I think so...

Vivica : So you are Era Dynamics, I've seen you in your matches on television but now Im meeting you in person, and you know what?, I was right about you

Era is seen standing beside Travis Touchdown as Vivica enter the ring and lays her title on the table and sits on the leather seat.

Vivica: I was right that you are just a chick who likes using her mouth to get what she want!, now I know someone who want to face you more than me and she is dying to come out and kick your Freddy Kruger looking *beep*

the crowd cheers

Vivica: But, I know I can take you on and take you out..I too have beaten Travis, but the difference is simple you have a tough opponent for this title and there is no one, not travis, not the pathetic people in the arena, and especially not you , will take this title away from me!!...

Vivica takes the contract and goes to the last page and signs her name next to era signature

Vivica: At Egde of Sanity, let best B!$&# win!

Vivica Streches out her hand to Era and shakes it travis takes hold of the contract and the camera reveals at the signature written was "RAYNE"

Occ: we can do a sort of fighting scene if want or if anyone has something to say

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

OOC: I say you have a fighting scene. I film it with my mobile then Era slaps me accross the face for filming the scene. So I middle kick her and perform my fin on her while Viv runs away with her title. Wadya say?

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

OCC:im cool with that let me do a part than era or you can finish it.

era Dynamics

era Dynamics

OOC: wil it not be funnier if i steal your phone after the fight scene and play with it in a corner like a little child and vivica walks laughing away in the background becouse of that she think i am just Wacko while you trying to get the phone back from me.
make it some unique then the standard protocoll.

Last edited by era Dynamics on Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

Ghost: Oh crap!..It's Rayne!...Rayne has come out!!!

Rayne pulls Era and hit her with a fierce clothesline and begin to do a multitude of punches to the head, era blocks a head shot and returns with a punch to the chin, Vivica stands up and gets attacked with a spear outside the ring!!...Era reaches out for a steel chair, she raises it only to get spear through the barricades!..The crowd is in shock

Danielson: OH MY GOD!!!..THEY WENT THROUGH THE BARRICADES!!

Both Era and Rayne gets on their feet and awaiting the first hit!

OCC: Ok era you can go next or travis make something up!

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

As the catfight continues between the two girls, Travis opens his phone and films the scene with a huge smile on his face. The males in the crowd are going insane and ask for more. Realizing what happens, an enraged Era let's go off Vivica and slaps Travis right accross the face.

Dark voice: How dare you ridicule me in front of everyone, you have no idea of who I am.

Funny voice: Oh but he has a fun toy, I want to play with it.

Era grabs the phone and runs to one corner of the ring. Travis starts chasing her while Vivica slowly gets up and grabs her belt before slowly exiting the place.

Travis Touchdown: Hey give it back, this thing is expensive. Come on you creep, what's wrong with you? Hand it now!

Funny voice: No way this is too much fun.

The crowd is laughing at the situation while Vivica watches the scene from the top of the ramp, wondering what's going on.

Ghost: I have no idea what's going on in Era's head right now.

Danielson: Whatever it is, it's hilarious.

Travis looks around and sees the whole crowd laughing. He turns towards Era in a flash showing a face that we've never seen on Travis before.

Travis Touchdown: Ok, I've had enough.

Travis kicks Era in the stomach and nails her with his Anarchy in the Galaxy. The crowd is speechless by the view of Travis' action and doesn't waste time in booing him loudly. A motionless Era is lying on the ring while Travis looks at Vivica who raise her title and slowly walks out of the area to go backstage. Travis turns his head and watches Era lying on the ground.

fades to black.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum