Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wildthing sends a message

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wildthing sends a message Empty Wildthing sends a message Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:27 pm

Wild

Wild

The camera fades in up close on Christian and Connor.
-
Connor: So Christian, what do you think of tonight’s matches so far?
-
Christian: Honestly, I think that..
-
Connor (interrupting): Sorry to cut you off, but it seems that we have some kind of situation going on in the parking lot.

The camera cuts to the parking lot where Wildthing is sitting on top of a car with his legs hanging off the side.
-
Christian: That’s my car!!! Someone please get security over there!
-
Connor: Quiet Chris; I think he is about to say something.

-
Wildthing: Why have I come back to ATW? For vengeance? Unfinished business? Territorial? I would say that it is a mixture of all three.
-
He pulls out a rusty paint can and stares at it.
-
Christian: I think he should add craziness to it as well.
-
Connor: Shhh

-
Wildthing: This was the first paint can that I used in ATW, back when I was one-half of the Double Helix Champions.
-
He jumps off of the car and begins to walk away from the car tying a black cloth around the paint can.
-
Wildthing: Sometimes in order to move on you have to let go of some things and maybe use it to create a new future.
-
He pulls out a lighter and lights up the cloth.
-
Wildthing: As one dream ends, another has yet to begin.
-
Wildthing throws the lit up spray paint can towards the car, smashing the back window. The inside of the car explodes while Wildthing just watches the flames engulf the car.

Christian: Nooo! That car was given to me by our boss himself.
-
Connor: Ouch. I hope that you got insurance for that car.

-
Wildthing: Make no mistake about it. When I was hung months ago, I learned that a piece of me had died forever. However, a new piece was also too born as well.
-
Connor: Well I think that maybe this time Wildthing might have went a bit too far.
-

Christian (sobbing): My beautiful car.

-
The scene fades out.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum