Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wildthing's Message

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wildthing's Message Empty Wildthing's Message Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:35 am

Wild

Wild

Fade in to Christian Ghost and Connor Danielson at the announcers table.

Christian: You know Connor I still can’t believe the amazing matches that we had at Architect of the Apocalypse.

Connor (shivers): Ohh, man I still get goose bumps over the matches we had that night, Especially the Slaughter’s Palace.

Christian: Oh man that was a huge beyond all hugeness we had for the tag team division.

Connor: Not to mention a huge upset for the former tag team champs New Generation whom had lost to The Mafia in the last minute.

Christian: Yeah. I am sad though that they didn’t invited me to their after party. But you have to give Wildthing some credit in saving Kim at the last minute and sacrificing himself.

Connor: Speaking of Wildthing, I was told right after the PPV, he had to be rushed to the hospital for internal injuries.

Christian: Really!? How is he doing?

Connor: I am not sure. I heard that he was taken by his own doctor/scientist friend. I haven’t heard….

[Static]

Connor: About Wildthing’s condition….

[Static]

Wolvian’s layer is now showing directly at his fireplace. The fire dims down showing a white chess piece which begins to melt showing a symbol of a W and a T. A burst of flames erupts in the fireplace then the chess piece is gone but something weirder shows in the back; A message engraved on the fire place wall: “1...2...I am returning from my recovery real soooon”. Burst of flames again and the fireplace returns to normal, but the chess piece is still missing.

[Fade out]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum