Archetype Wrestling

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Message to the Goodie Good

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Message to the Goodie Good on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:31 am

The camera pans it's view in what appears to be a medical office with a patient couch and a cushioned seat that a doctor sits on. On that chair, the Revenant King looks at a notepad and scribbles down some "notes" before taking notice of the camera crew. He smiles with a yellow stained toothy grin.
Revenant King: Hello ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages. Then again, if you had good parents, they would turn off this program and skin your hide till it's raw. But don't mind my mindless ranting, step on into my office.
With a deeper look, the office has an assortment of animal skulls hung on the wall and jars of miscellaneous objects such as eyeballs and frogs.
Revenant King: Just got done with one of my patients. Being a witch doctor is a demanding job after all. However, I believe I gave him a bad prescription. Instead of eye of cow I gave him some horse hoof clippings. The results with the other meds could be catastrophic. No matter. Witch Doctors hardly get sued to malpractice.
He stands up and puts his rustic top hat on.
Revenant King: All business aside, I wish congratulations to Phenom for organizing that pay-per-view. I got eliminated early but will get my revenge later.... Instead, I have a new patient to worry about.
He walks over to his office desk and starts sipping on a thick cup of coffee. He smacks his lips noisily and pays his attention to the camera once more.
Revenant King: I have a man from the far east that comes to challenge anyone to test his skill against. His name is the Guillotine Master. Now, my medicine is not that potent yet for him, but I see as a good way to conduct research. Indeed, I will find this guy in the ring. I will cause him great suffering. I will cause his nails to melt on his fingertips. His ghosts will haunt him for the rest of his life. All of that will happen later tonight. Until then though, I have another patient to look after.
Revenant King opens up a drawer and grabs a bag of powder of an unknown sort. He walks toward the door when it opens up and a backstage producer meets him. Revenant King grabs a handful of the dust as he approaches unknowingly.
Producer: Revenant King, we just made a...
Revenant King blows the dust into his face and the producer falls to the ground, convulsing as Revenant King watches on.
Revenant King: You know, not many people could handle that powder, but it sure makes a good substitute for sugar in coffee. I wonder if there is a coffee pot nearby...
Revenant King walks out the door and thinks to himself as he leaves.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum