Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wildthing Injured?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wildthing Injured? Empty Wildthing Injured? Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:07 am

Wild

Wild

this is a rp where I am shown injured to everyone just prior to the match. Kind of like me saying that it is my fault that if me and Kim lose our tag team titles.

Fade in to backstage hallway to see the camera man focusing on the door to the New Generation locker room.

Cameraman: Boy I wonder if somehow I can get an interview with them before the match. I mean I definately want to impress the boss here at ATW. Maybe he will promote me since what's-her-face won't even set foot in their locker room.

Cameraman knocks at the door.

Cameraman: Hello? ATW Cameraman, wishing to get an interview with the Tag Team Champions prior to their match.

Cameraman opens the door and sees Wildthing bandaged up on the rib caged area and left ankle proportion. Wildthing looks up to the cameraman with a serious look on his face then looks back down at his shaky hands.

Cameraman: Wildthing. Did you tape yourself up to fool me into thinking that you are injured? Man you are some kidder?

The cameraman starts to chuckle and then Wildthing looks up at him.

Wildthing: Whose said anything that I was pulling a prank?

The cameraman fell silent then into a concerned look.

Cameraman: So you really are...

Wildthing (interuping) : Injured? Well I can honestly say that I won't be all 100% at this Pay-Per-View. I'm lucky to even be alive I guess. I've been trying to keep a low down on this injury, because I seriously don't want to forfeit them titles that easily to the Mafia or anyone else without a fight.

Cameraman: Well, when did this happen? The injury?

Wildthing: A lot has been delt with since the afermath of me and Wolfie's cage match. Don't get me wrong. Even though I am injured, I can still a can of whoop !@## on all my opponents tonight, and then I shall tend to my business in dealing with Darkness.

Cameraman: But you kind of already dealing with Darkness. The remaining Paladins are in the structure with you tonight.

Wildthing: Yeah and so are the some of the cast of Glee, but it doesn't mean that it will be New Generation making them tap or submit tonight. Now if you shall excuse me...

Wildthing laces up his wresling boots, grabs his belt and walks pass by the cameraman out the room.

Wildthing (echoes) : I have to go defend the tag titles with Kim.

OCC: the aftermath is that I am carried away on a stretcher after the match, because of injuries. (Note: I am not quitting, it's acutally an idea where next season I return more stronger after a recovery during our off season)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum