Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wildthing Returns

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wildthing Returns Empty Wildthing Returns Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:38 pm

Wild

Wild

A black screen appears on the titan tron which shows the words "Two weeks ago". It finally fades in to show two teenage boys named Zack and Biff who are walking into a dark and shady wood.
-
Zack: Are you sure your older brother will be upset if he finds out that you swiped his authentic Wildthing shades?
-
Biff: Not unless you open your yap about it.
-
He begins to shake his fist in a threatening gesture.
-
Zack: Okay, okay. So how long do we have to go before we reach this secret place.
-
Biff: We are almost there.
-
Zack and Biff reach an open grassy area right in the middle of the woods. In the centre lies a unattended tombstone.
-
Biff: This is it. This is where his body is buried.
-
Zack: How do you know, for all we know they burned his body after being hung to death in his last match.
-
Biff: Look rumor has it that Wildthing’s body was secretly stolen by noble fans and they had them buried at this place.
-
Zack: Who on earth told you this boloney?
-
Biff: When my brother bought his shades off of an online black market, it contained a letter that told the whereabouts of Wildthing’s body and that these shades were the only thing that was swiped before burying him.
-
Both of them begin to stare at the tombstone with nothing written on it.
-
Biff: Well you go first.
-
Zack: Okay.
-
He grabs the shades from Biff
-
Biff pulls out a cell phone camera while Zack lays down on top of the grave wearing the shades.
-
Zack: Could you imagine what the other kids will say when we show this to them.
-
???: I don’t know, but I know that I am going to say.
-
A hand pulls out from the ground and snatches the shades from Zack’s face. Zack jumps away from the grave like a scared out of it’s mind cat, and Biff has his jaw dropped. The hand pulls back into the grave. Suddenly, the ground started to shake and a huge crack appears gusting out steam smoke.
-
???: I will unleash fury and pain to all that is against me.
-
Out of the smoke appears Wildthing looking more sharp than ever.
-
Wildthing looks at Zack and Biff and then down on the cell phone; he picks up the cell phone and walks behind them.
-
Wildthing: Smile!
-
Zack and Biff scream and run off into the woods while Wildthing looks down at the cell phone and tosses it.
-
Wildthing: Dang, the batteries were dead.
-
Wildthing proceeds to walk towards the area where the boys ran off to hoping to find the highway as the camera fades.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum