Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cosa Nostra Returns

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cosa Nostra Returns Empty Cosa Nostra Returns Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:05 am

William_b33

William_b33

The camera is shows the steps up to the rafters. The camera begins to climbs at the top of the stairs he takes a left, walks for a couple of minutes and spins in a circle. He makes a left and spins again. He then walks forward to some black curtains that were not there befor he spun. He opens the curtains to reveal a room with two black leather couches, a 50" flat screen, and a bar in the corner. William Eagle is sitting on one of the couches.

W. Eagle: Hello, welcome to the return of Cosa Nostra. I feel that what I have to talk about is a great topic for a talk show. As you know am in the mist of returning as a GM. I still feel I got robbed of my old federation. Phenom may have researched my background, but he left out some key points. I was the most dedication boss. My superstars looked forward to coming into work. I even adopted two young wrestlers. There names are Levi Arian and Timothonics. They make me proud everytime I see them succeed. With all that said, Phenom prepare to lose what means the world to you. Oh speak of the PPV, I think it's about time to introduce my representative for the match. What do you say?

The cameraman nods his head and thumbs up in front of the camera. The echoes of boos can be heard throughout the rafters.

W. Eagle: I am pleased to announce that a long time friend and mostly enemy of Phenom. He was the first Demanufacture Champion. He will be my future Champion and Right Handman. Everyone welcome the Legend of Hardcore Anthrax

2Cosa Nostra Returns Empty Re: Cosa Nostra Returns Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:29 am

Anthrax

Anthrax

the camera moves down slightly and a click is heard. Anthrax is seen as he walks to the bar and begins mixing a drink

Anthrax: This tail all goes back to the Trail by Fire tournament

Anthrax picks up two drinks and walks over to William handing him one of them before sitting on the couch across from William

Anthrax: As you fans should know is that me and William were the finalist in the Trial by Fire Tournament where William won the right to any match of his choosing

Anthrax takes a sip of his drink

Anthrax: He approached me giving me an offer I couldn't refuse. We knew that we couldn't throw the match because then Phenom would strip him of his match

Anthrax reaches into his pocket and pulls out a pack of cigarettes and lights one

Anthrax: So there is your history lession for the day but since this is Casa Nostra

AnthraX looks at William while taking a puff off his cigarette

OOC: i'm on my notebook computer and it doesn't have a spell check

Last edited by AnthraX on Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total

http://twitter.com/#!/TheAskeland

3Cosa Nostra Returns Empty Re: Cosa Nostra Returns Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:47 am

William_b33

William_b33

W. Eagle: Thrax, this talk show is about you. What do you plan on doing to Phenom Chump of a Representative?

Last edited by William_b33 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total

4Cosa Nostra Returns Empty Re: Cosa Nostra Returns Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:56 am

Anthrax

Anthrax

Anthrax takes another puff of his cigarette puts it down

Anthrax: Well as I can beat anyone on ATW roster it shouldn't be hard to beat his representative thats even if phenom plays fair and picks an ATW wrestler. He has been know to bring in other promotions wrestlers to fight his battle but as everyone found at last week I have an ace in the hole

5Cosa Nostra Returns Empty Re: Cosa Nostra Returns Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:52 am

William_b33

William_b33

W. Eagle: You have been talking about joining me secretly with your promos. Was it hard on you to keep to to yourself?

6Cosa Nostra Returns Empty Re: Cosa Nostra Returns Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:06 am

Anthrax

Anthrax

AnthraX: It hasn't been much of a problem because I have distanced myself from ATW except for the ones I have tried to get to come over to our side

7Cosa Nostra Returns Empty Re: Cosa Nostra Returns Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:11 am

William_b33

William_b33

W. Eagle: I haven't been lucky when it comes to getting support. Were you able to acquire any superstars?

Last edited by William_b33 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total

8Cosa Nostra Returns Empty Re: Cosa Nostra Returns Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:18 am

Anthrax

Anthrax

Anthrax: Well I have made contact with some former ATW wrestlers. I am also in talks with a major player in ATW, but I will not mention his name on air

AnthraX takes a drag off of his cigarette

9Cosa Nostra Returns Empty Re: Cosa Nostra Returns Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:25 am

William_b33

William_b33

W. Eagle: I don't want these jokers to know either. Let's get down to business. Explain to them why this is going to be one of biggest deals in the history of wrestling?

10Cosa Nostra Returns Empty Re: Cosa Nostra Returns Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:33 am

Anthrax

Anthrax

Anthrax: because when we burn ATW to the ground, the best federation in the history federations will rise from the ashes

AnthraX takes a sip of his drink

Anthrax: When some of the greatest minds ever in the wrestling bussiness the only thing you can get is greatness

11Cosa Nostra Returns Empty Re: Cosa Nostra Returns Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:52 am

William_b33

William_b33

W. Eagle: We seen you last with this shadow figure. Was this a girl or an protential friend?

William takes his first sip of his drink. He enjoys it so much. He chugs the rest back.

12Cosa Nostra Returns Empty Re: Cosa Nostra Returns Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:01 am

Anthrax

Anthrax

Anthrax: She is both, a girl and a freind. She is my ace in the whole and the finial piece to the end of ATW. She will make an impact when the time comes

13Cosa Nostra Returns Empty Re: Cosa Nostra Returns Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:35 am

William_b33

William_b33

A voice in William's ear piece tells him, he has only few minutes reminding.

W. Eagle: I knew they would rush this segment. If it's not about ATW or their GM. I will show them why we are important. Ready for some chaos Thrax?

Anthrax: Let's do this.

The camera is shut off. Within minutes the camera is turned back on. This time William Eagle and Anthrax are in GM Phenom's Office. They are tearing the place up from one end to the room to the other. William spots a security camera.

W. Eagle: Come get us rent a cops.

They were about to smack into another item in the office. When the security appear in camera's view. The two start to fight William and Anthrax. The four trade punches and kicks. Security guards are too weak of the strength of Eagle and Thrax. William Eagle lifts Security Guard 1 up in a suplex type way then grabs both legs to make a package manouver and slams him hard head first on the floor executing a Eagle Buster. Anthrax spots the GM's desk. He picks up Security Guard 2 and slams him though the desk exceuting a Powerbomb.

W. Eagle: That is what happens when you mess with me. I am no longer alone. Am taking over and nothing will stop me.

Anthrax kicks the camera causing the camera to fade for a second. When it focusses again Eagle and Anthrax are gone, but many security and stagehands are seen sideways.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum