Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cosa Nostra II: Part 1

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cosa Nostra II: Part 1 Empty Cosa Nostra II: Part 1 Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:42 am

William_b33

William_b33

Stagehands are in the ring setting up some couches and tables. There are bottles of wine and other alcoholic beverages. There is even a bottle of carrot wine on the one table. Everything inside the ring is gold. A television is seen being lowered above the ring. The mat is covered with a carpet. Writing is seen on it, The words "Cosa Nostra" can be seen every where. All the stagehands leave the ring, and head backstage. A familar sound is heard thoughout the arena. The crowd is anticipating one or severel people. William Bergeron comes out with his trademark glasses and suit. He makes his way to the ring with his ATW Tag Team Championship showing under his suit. He grabs a microphone before entering the ring.

Will Bergeron: HEEEEEELLLLLOOOO, Welcome to the second Cosa Nostra. The part of the show that proves that not everything ends in a fight. Let's get this started. I would like to introduce one of the funniest superstars in ATW. He is always pranking everyone and anyone. Please welcome to the Cosa, Hacker with Cornelius.

Last edited by William_b33 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Cosa Nostra II: Part 1 Empty Re: Cosa Nostra II: Part 1 Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:49 am

Hack3r

Hack3r

The lights in the arena fade to black as "Friends like these" by Deaf Havana begins to play out over the sound system. A solo spotlight shines on the top of the entrance ramp and illuminates Hack3r standing there. It can be seen that Cornelius is curled up in his arms. Hack3r begins to walk to the ring but stops half way down the ramp to pose for some pictures with some fans. This doesn't last long however and soon he rolls into the ring, places Cornelius down onto a table and shakes Will's hand. He then sits down himself and faces Will.

Hack3r: So... shall we get this shin dig started then?

3Cosa Nostra II: Part 1 Empty Re: Cosa Nostra II: Part 1 Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:57 am

William_b33

William_b33

Will Bergeron: Great to see you face to face inside a ring. Corny would you like some of that custom made carrot wine? I hope you don't mind me calling him that. Alright Hack3r, Can you inform the fans a little about yourself before all your dreams started?

4Cosa Nostra II: Part 1 Empty Re: Cosa Nostra II: Part 1 Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:08 am

Hack3r

Hack3r

Cornelius looks at Hack3r from his table. Hack3r nods at his little friend and the rabbit starts to sip from the bowl that is placed in front of him.

Hack3r: You want to know about me? Would you believe me if I said that back in my home country of England I accidentally killed a man and managed to evade being arrested long enough to escape the country and make it to wherever we are now?

The whole arena is quiet.

Hack3r: If you would believe me then you're silly because that didn't happen! I'm innocent.

The crowd let out a sigh of relief in unison.

Hack3r: Truth is Will, There's nothing that special about me. I'm just a normal guy from a normal town and I have normal dreams. I want to one day become the world champion here in ATW. Is that a good enough answer for you? Mafia boy ...

5Cosa Nostra II: Part 1 Empty Re: Cosa Nostra II: Part 1 Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:09 am

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Suddenly Travis Touchdown's theme hits, and we see him storm out from backstage.

Travis Touchdown: What the hell is this? Will are you doing yet an other Casa Nostra without me? What's going on?? Maybe I have some questions too for that dude who seriously should be spending more time on social networks finding real friends instead of hanging out with a brain dead rabbit.

6Cosa Nostra II: Part 1 Empty Re: Cosa Nostra II: Part 1 Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:14 am

Hack3r

Hack3r

Hack3r looks a bit taken back by TT's comments.

Hack3r: Cornelius isn't brain dead! He's amazing. You're just jelly. Anyways, have you actually got any questions TT? Or did you just want to be annoying?

Cornelius' ears perk up at the mention of his name. He listens for a while then continues to sip at his specially prepared wine.

7Cosa Nostra II: Part 1 Empty Re: Cosa Nostra II: Part 1 Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:17 am

William_b33

William_b33

Will Bergeron: Sorry, I apologise for that. Travis, I couldn't find you so I knew if I started the show You would come out. After this question, you can ask away. He's our guest no need to be rude. So, What was it that made you realize wrestling was your calling in life?

Last edited by William_b33 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total

8Cosa Nostra II: Part 1 Empty Re: Cosa Nostra II: Part 1 Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:21 am

Hack3r

Hack3r

Hack3r places his hand to his chin and begins thinking.

Hack3r: My calling in life ay? It's weird. I've never thought of wrestling as that. I guess I just always enjoyed wrestling as a kid and then started training because I liked it and then I got better and got signed up to an indy fed. I went through a few of those and then I ended up here in ATW. I just went with
the flow. It's not a fun story but it's true.

Hack3r changes his focus to the top of the ramp where TT is standing.

Hack3r: I'm guessing you've got a question?

9Cosa Nostra II: Part 1 Empty Re: Cosa Nostra II: Part 1 Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:28 am

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Travis stays at the top of the ramp and walks to one side to the other.

Travis Touchdown: I do indeed have a couple of questions. First, when you hosted the Helix awards, you lacked of respect towards the Breakout star of the season by making a kid having to pronounce my name and not handing me the award hand to hand. So what do you have to say for yourself? Second, what's with that rabbit? Is their some kind of fetish that you're to afraid to reveal? Is there something you're not telling us Hack3r? Because I'm pretty sure that's the case. So come on let's hear it.

10Cosa Nostra II: Part 1 Empty Re: Cosa Nostra II: Part 1 Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:33 am

Hack3r

Hack3r

Hack3r laughs to himself.

Hack3r: 1 I can't remember why I left that kid in charge to hand out your award. I'm sure I had a good reason. I don't see why you're complaing, I mean, you got your award didn't you? Quit your whining!

Cornelius jumps off of his table and lands in Hack3r's lap. The brit begins to stroke him.

Hack3r: And as for Cornelius here. I was looking after him for a friend but then that friend was in a terrible car accident and couldn't look after him any more so instead of him being sent to a rabbit orphanage I adopted him. He wouldn't last five minutes in one of those things. He'd get ripped apart in more ways than one.

Cornelius begins to climb up Hack3r's chest and perches himself on his master's shoulder. Hack3r turns to Will.

Hack3r: I've got a question for you. Do you always let your underlings be this insolent?

11Cosa Nostra II: Part 1 Empty Re: Cosa Nostra II: Part 1 Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:39 am

William_b33

William_b33

Will Bergeron: Yea...

A voice is heard in William Bergeron headset.

Stage Hand: Can you wrap this up we are out of time for this.

Will Bergeron: But I'm not finished?

Stage Hand: The boss said you can finish this on Fear Factory.

William Bergeron nods.

Will Bergeron: Alright Hack3r it seems like we are out of time for this segment. Would you be available for interview on Fear Factory?

12Cosa Nostra II: Part 1 Empty Re: Cosa Nostra II: Part 1 Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:55 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

Hack3r appears to think about it for a while.

Hack3r: That sounds like something I can do tbh!

The brit rises to his feet and takes Cornelius in his arms.

Hack3r: Shall we leave?

Will nods and then leaves the ring after Hack3r. Will's music begins to play as he walks up the ramp to the backstage but Hack3r stays to pose with some more fans. The camera fades to black.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum