Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Travis pre-match interview

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Travis pre-match interview Empty Travis pre-match interview Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:37 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

The camera films an excited and warmed up Travis Touchdown. As it zooms back we see Pandora at his side getting ready to interview him.

Pandora: Ladies and gentlemen, I'm here with Travis Touchdown who's about to face Era in a merciless I Quit Match. So Travis what are you thoughts on tonight's match?

Travis looks at Pandora and grabs her mic with a swift move of the arm.

Travis Touchdown: Pandora, Pandora, Pandora. What happened to you? You don't even say hi anymore? Was it something I did? What's going on?

Pandora: I...

Travis Touchdown puts a finger on her lips as a sign to be quiet

Travis Touchdown: Shhh... We don't care. The ATW fans out there don't care. What they want to know is if me, Travis Touchdown, member of the greatest trio of all time, is ready for his I Quit match. And the answer is... yes. Of course I'm ready, I've been ready ever since that freak and her team of cartoon characters have assaulted us on my wedding day. Era will regret every drop of blood that came out of my sweet Viv because the same thing is about to happen to her... times ten! So hide your kids, hide your wife because it's about to get bloody in here. And then what's going to happen? Well it's easy. I'm going to go backstage, watch my friend Hack3r win his match, go celebrate with him, then watch my little Viv win her match, and have an even bigger celebration... if you know what I mean.

Travis nudges Pandora while doing a little eyebrow play. The crowd whistles in a cheeky way

Travis Touchdown: So all in all, a pretty good evening is shaping in front of us. Now, if you please, it's time for me to activate my left boot for some serious butt kicking.

Travis pushes the mic onto Pandora's chest and shoots out of the in the interview area.

2Travis pre-match interview Empty Re: Travis pre-match interview Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:20 pm

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

The camera shift over as Travis walks down the hall and is stopped by Vivica Lockhart..she places her title down on the table and Travis and Vivica have an imitate moment...
-
VL: Good luck!...give her a kick in the face for me.

-
Vivica hugs Travis once again then Travis grin and make his way to the ring...Vivica notices the camera shooting the whole thing and runs towards it
-
Cameraman: wha..wait..hold on!..

-
Vivica side kicks the camera lenses and the camera goes static..camera fades out.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum