Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Doing an interview.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Doing an interview. Empty Doing an interview. Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:25 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

We see Pandora standing in one of the corridors in the ATW arena. She has a microphone in her hand and is apparently waiting for someone. She soons get excited when she sees someone off screen who is approaching. It's soon revealed to be Hack3r. He has his title belt hung over one shoulder and is holding the back of his head with the hand of the other arm. Pandora steps in front of him so as to stop his passage.
-
Pandora: I want to interview you.
-
Hack3r looks at her pleadingly.
-
Hack3r: Really? Right now? I don't know if you saw but I was just attacked. Again. For like the fourth time in two weeks. I'm not in any mood to be interviewed.
-
Pandora: That's my point though! That's what I want to talk about.
-
Hack3r goes to step past her but she blocks him and begins to speak again.
-
Pandora: It's a brave thing you've been doing with this 24/7 championship rule. How long do you think you can keep it up though? I mean. Look at Fear Factory on Wednesday. Your first tag match with Travis and YOU were pinned. I've got a question about that too but I'll ask later.
-
A look of anger crosses Hack3r's face. He looks up at the ceiling as if thinking.
-
Hack3r: How long can I keep this up? How long you say? I will keep it up until I die. That is the only way any one will ever win this title from me. And as for Era pinning me in our match. It was a fluke. I'm not sure who she thinks she is. She was a nobody last season and now she comes in acting like she's the queen bee?
-
Pandora: Well so far she has been able to back it up. I mean, she beat you didn't she?
-
The Brit's nostrils begin to flare with rage. He goes to punch the wall but manages to stop himself before he makes contact. He takes a deep breathe and continues.
-
Hack3r: I told you. It was a fluke. Nothing more, nothing less. She'll get what's coming to her. I can promise you that.
-
Pandora: Fair enough. Now, in the past few days the bloggosphere has been awash with threads, tweets, status', videos, you name it. All about how you shouldn't be champion any more. You made it very clear that all someone had to do was pin you and Era did just that. What are your thoughts on this?
-
A smirk crosses the champion's face.
-
Hack3r: What are my thoughts? Frankly I agree with them. That's saying something because I'm normally so intent on hating every single, low-life, basement dwelling failure of a person that watches wrestling but what I can say? I agree. I did say that if someone pinned me then they'd be champion. I'm ok with that. However, it appears that management is not. That's not my fault. That's the thing. They're management. I'm a man. Therefore I get managed.
-
Pandora: You know that's not what management means right?
-
He looks at her with a quizzical look on his face.
-
Hack3r: Please. Point is. I don't know what to do about it. Era's free to come and have a go as is any one else out there. I will put down every single person who tries. True story.
-
Without waiting for another question the Demanufacture champion pushes his way past Pandora and rushes off down the corridor. Pandora rights herself then looks at the camera. She motions for the camera man to stop filming and the view fades to black.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum