Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ready for Anything(Travis Touchdown Interview)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

the camera fades in backstage with Travis Touchdown and Pandora talking. Travis has his arm around Pandora with the Synthetic breed title belt laid upon her shoulder.
-
Travis: After tonight, why don't you and me have a little fun tonight on the town?
-
Pandora grins then notices the camera and steps back from Travis.
-
Pandora: Ahem, my guest at this time, the Synthetic breed Champion Travis Touchdown!
-
An uproar of cheers can be heard in the background.
-
Pandora: Tonight, you have a Triple Threat Match with Hack3r and Vivica Lockhart for the Synthetic Breed Championship, and everyone wants to know, are you ready?
-
Travis Touchdown: Hey, I am ready for anything baby doll.
-
Travis winks seductively.
-
Travis Touchdown: After all I am the Synthetic Breed Champion. Tonight is no different, this will be my first title defense in a triple threat match, and to be honest, I've been looking foward to this challenge , but both Vivica and Hack3r have to realize that I'm not going to be easy.
-
Travis picks up the title and brings it closer to the camera.
-
Travis Touchdown: Vivica... Hack3r... Take a good look at the title, I know it looks good, and it will only look this good as long as I have it sitting on my shoulder. So get ready you two, and I'll meet you in the ring!
-
Travis leaves then steps back giving Pandora a card.
-
Travis: Call me!
-
Travis leaves again leaving Pandora holding the card and looking very interested as the camera fades to black.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum