Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jack's Title hunt

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jack's Title hunt Empty Jack's Title hunt Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:32 pm

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

Shoot it out by 10 Years blares over the speakers as the crowd bursts into cheers. Jack Ammo steps out from backstage with a mic in hand. He taunts around a little as the fans cheer. He motions them to calm down and they do.
-
Jack: It's awesome that I took my vacation days to fly down here to be with you guys. Well, At the Pay-Per-View exactly a week from now, Me and VD will finally face off. But at Freedom or Fire 2 it will be in a Hell in a cell match!
-
The crowd cheers as Jack starts pacing around on the stage.
-
Jack: The Winner also gets a title shot at the Demanufacture title! but if I lose. I'm sadly done here in ATW.
-
The crowd boos loudly as Jack's face gets all serious.
-
Jack: But VD you're stepping into my playground. You call it hell, I call it heaven. So I'll be damned before I lose to someone like you! VD, be ready for next Sunday. Because when I bring you the pain you so well deserve, The only way you're leaving the cell is on a stretcher.
-
Jack throws down the microphone. Shoot it out plays again as the crowd cheers and Jack does a few air kicks for the crowd and walks backstage. The camera fades.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum