Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The title chase starts

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The title chase starts Empty The title chase starts Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:16 am

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

Far From Over by Rev Theory is blaring as the camera fades into Jack Ammo sitting out in the hall on a crate.
-
Jack:FAR FROM OVER!
-
A few of the staff pass by staring at the singing Jack.
-
Jack: Ok now that the song is over we can get down to business. The only fact is that I'm going to Freedom or Fire 2 with VD. In a Hardcore match. If you were watching last week then you would of seen me put a man into a coma. I destroyed him for a reason. VD, if you we're watching that was a major message. I then battered the man's skull with my baseball bat. So, VD, at Freedom or Fire 2, I will be named Number 1 contender for a title to be announced
-
Jack stands up from the crate and walks over to a Freedom or Fire poster. He rips it off the wall, crumples it and throws it over his shoulder.
-
Jack: VD, I've been in this Company for around a year now. So if you can somehow beat me at Freedom or Fire. I will leave ATW. You're getting a lot of opportunities in one match! You can become a number one contender and end me like you've been wanting to do! So VD. I've been training long and hard to beat Assholes like you into a mudhole. Now tonight I'm facing Alex Ritter whom I beat last season in the same match. So Alex, I'm still undefeated after 2 seasons. Good Luck.
-
Jack then kicks the camera and as it fades away you hear him say. "GO....TO....SLEEP!"

2The title chase starts Empty Re: The title chase starts Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:54 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

I think you've inadvertently turned your character Heel, Jack. Is that something you planned on doing?

3The title chase starts Empty Re: The title chase starts Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:51 pm

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

sorta. im trying to be a tweener. Because i want to be fun but yet i want people to take me seriously

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum