Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bleh.. Can't think of a good title

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bleh.. Can't think of a good title Empty Bleh.. Can't think of a good title Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:36 am

UJJ

The scene fades into the backstage area. The camera is focusing on something. Something big, powerful, good looking. Men hold onto your ladies. It's the 'Unstoppable One'. Jack Johnson. Dressed in his ring attire. He doesn't look exactly pleased. He notices the camera and motions for it to follow him.
-
Jack Johnson: So our beloved GM has decided to grant me my wish and allow me to decimate every single champion here, at least, that's what I thought. You see this is the last Fear Factory of the season. I wanted to create this legacy before the season comes to an end, but that obviously cannot happen.
-
Jack Johnson rolls his eyes.
-
Jack Johnson: Seriously? Really? And to top it all off, Im not even booked for the PPV. Great move management, great move. Now I'm pissed off. Unlucky Defjam, you are going down.
-
Jack Johnson turns a corner and into the stage as the scene fades to ringside.

Last edited by UJJ on Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total

2Bleh.. Can't think of a good title Empty Re: Bleh.. Can't think of a good title Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:42 am

Defjam

Defjam

you do know im the demanufacture champ right xD

3Bleh.. Can't think of a good title Empty Re: Bleh.. Can't think of a good title Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:44 am

UJJ

D'oh! Yeah! Im half awake. :/

4Bleh.. Can't think of a good title Empty Re: Bleh.. Can't think of a good title Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:06 am

UJJ

edited

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum