Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Rollercoster Starts Again!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Rollercoster Starts Again! Empty The Rollercoster Starts Again! Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:25 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

An array of fireworks burst from underneath the titan-tron. The colors of red, blue and white light up the arena. Reliant K - Devastation and Reform plays across the arena's loud speakers. Eternal Eclipse appears from behind the stage. He's in his usual clothes, A black leather jacket, fine black jeans and red sports gloves. With him is his coveted World Archetype Championship.As EE reaches the ring he runs over the the steps on the far left turnbuckle. He makes his way up and over the rope into the center of the ring. He reaches for a microphone out of his pocket.
-
Eternal Eclipse: And the answer is finally upon us! Main eventing Freedom Or Fire 2 will be a Undisputed Title Match between Eternal Eclipse and Hack3r for the Demanufacture Championship!
-
The crowd is filled with pandemonium.
-
Eternal Eclipse: And the coveted World Archetype Championship! Woooo!
-
Crowd is is a daze of panicked frenzy.
-
Eternal Eclipse: The greatest clash in ATW will be live next week on PPV. This will be the moment for the ages. There has been talk about whether I would be facing William Bergeron, or Era Dynamics, or pretty much anyone. I already stand taller than the rest. I swiftly handled Era in a match to open off the year. Same thing, will happen to Hack3r and his little stable he has put together. Mafia still remains on top no matter how many men we lose.
-
EE raises his fist into the air towards the top row of the crowd.
-
Eternal Eclipse: I see no better way to prove that I truly am the greatest of all time, then being ATW's first Undisputed Champion! Hack3r. I cannot wait until next week to see you in pain. Let the fans truly embrace the momentum and excitement of this. Come out here. I at least want to meet the man himself once in my life before he starts tapping out below my Devastation.

2The Rollercoster Starts Again! Empty Re: The Rollercoster Starts Again! Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:52 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

London by The Super Happy Fun Club blasts out in to the arena as the lights are lowered. A solo spotlight is shone on the top of the entrance ramp where Hack3r is standing. He has his Demanufacture title belt hung proudly on his left shoulder and a microphone in his right hand. He raises the mic to his lips but before he can talk the crowd shower him in boos. He smiles to himself then motions for everyone to be quiet. They oblige.
-
Hack3r: How long have we known each other now Eternal? It's been a long time right? I mean, we met in GWA. We were both in PWA together and obviously we're both here in ATW. In all that time never once have we clashed in any way. That is, until now. It's a shame really, for you I mean. Losing the most coveted title there is in your first match against a guy you've known for ages much be pretty heart breaking.
-
The crowd rise up in boos and Hack3r turns his attention to them.
-
Hack3r: SHH! Damn. Grownups are speaking.
-
His attention shifts back to EE who is in the ring standing tall.
-
Hack3r: You say you want to see me in pain? I find that .. a bit, how shall we say? Uhh, rude. I mean, what have I ever done to you? Actually, don't answer that. I don't want this match to be surrounded in feelings or personal agendas. It is what it is. A title match wherein the two greatest ATW stars will be facing off for the two greatest ATW titles.
-
The crowd explode with cheers. The Brit begins to look around the arena.
-
Hack3r: Oh you like that do you? I wonder how much you'll be cheering when I stand tall as World Heavyweight champion and Demanufacture champion.
-
The boos are deafening.
-
Hack3r: EE. I know you've been having these issues with the IRS and you said that the title protects you. I'm really sorry but you won't be protected much longer. It's nothing personal. I'm just the better man, and I'll prove it face to face.
-
Suddenly the lights are cut out leaving the crowd in shock. After 2 seconds they come up again and we can see Hack3r is half way on his way to the backstage area. He curses to himself then motions for the lights to go down again. When they are turned back on the Demanufacture champion is gone.

3The Rollercoster Starts Again! Empty Re: The Rollercoster Starts Again! Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:08 pm

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse: And so it begins. One week from now will be the revolutionary clash that will shape the future of ATW forever.
-
EE jumps back over the ropes and onto the floor. He makes his way up the ramp towards backstage.
-
Eternal Eclipse: Let it be here by known that I plan to finish this season undefeated with both titles in my hands. That is a promise I guarantee!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum