Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Got Your back -Dj And Naven-

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I Got Your back -Dj And Naven- Empty I Got Your back -Dj And Naven- Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:41 pm

Defjam

Defjam

The Camera Shows Defjam sitting alone on one of the benches in the locker room. He has his small cooler filled with beer. He is clearly deep in thought when suddenly the door opens wide as Naven X walks-in.
-
Defjam: Hey Man, I was just waiting for you, are you ready for your match tonight?

-
Naven slams the door closed and takes a seat across from Defjam, and begins to tape his hands.
-
Naven X: Phenom thinks he can just weaken me until our match at Freedom or Fire, but what he doesn't realize is that all of this, all he is doing, is helping me, training me to get better, stronger, and more prepared for the Neuron Electrics Match.

-
Defjam: Well, If we know our boss, he always has something up his sleeve...and I don't want nothing or nobody to interfere in your match...so if you want, I'll be at ringside in you match.

-
Naven X: Yeah I too see that as well and as for you at ringside with me, I'm all for it. We're gonna show the ATW world that we are no joke 'cause They've seen nothing yet, cause were D...N...

-
Naven and Dejam does their Trademark handshake ending with a explosion gesture
-
Naven & Dejam: X!!!!
-
A staff member opens the door to the locker room.
-
Staff: Sir, you match is up next, you got 5 mins.

-
Naven X: Well, you heard the man, LET'S DO THIS!!

-
Defjam: I got your back Bro!

-
The camera fades Naven and Defjam leaves the locker room and and door slams shut.

Last edited by Defjam on Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total

2I Got Your back -Dj And Naven- Empty Re: I Got Your back -Dj And Naven- Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:54 am

Naven X

Naven X

Hey DJ I decided to redo the RP, sorry for being late..you can revamp the RP if you want to if not just leave it.

3I Got Your back -Dj And Naven- Empty Re: I Got Your back -Dj And Naven- Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:45 am

Defjam

Defjam

It looks pretty good, all i did was change the topic back to the original, and no worries man.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum