Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

VD talks about Naven X's list

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1VD talks about Naven X's list Empty VD talks about Naven X's list Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:48 am

VD

VD

The Crowd begins to boo loudly asIm comming up by sam adams hits the Tron as VD comes out and into the ring with a mic in his hand.

VD: For the last week I've had endless people asking me, " VD are you scared?" Scared? Scared of what? That is when someone told me about "The List". "The List that Naven X made up. Supposedly I am on Naven's list. And he said in his interview last week that he is going to get revenge on me. Naven is a funny man. I beat him fare an square. But of course he can't accept the fact that I'm better then him. Naven if you think what I am saying is false, why don't you get you're as out here and prove me wrong. Or do you know that I am better than you?

VD waits

2VD talks about Naven X's list Empty Re: VD talks about Naven X's list Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:30 pm

Naven X

Naven X

Suddenly "I Stand Alone" by Godsmack boom loudly through the speakers and surprisingly Naven X is seen walking through the crowd and into the ring as he takes a mic and stands face to face with VD
-
Naven X: I heard you in the back and you mentioned me, I do not like to be mentioned especially from you!..so the list huh you mean this

-
Naven points to the Titian-tron where it shows a list of all of Naven's victories over countless opponents and above the list is GM Phenom the Vampire Lord and below him is VD and one hidden from the camera view
-
Naven X: Now I admit, you beat me, I may not agree with that, but I have to accept it, but the problem is, I don't accept defeats.

-
Naven continues to point at list on the big screen
-
Naven X: You see, all of these wrestlers are not only victories, the missions, missions in which I won't stop until its completed!..and to be honest, you are not the important person I'm after, but you are next!

-
Naven X drops the mic and look eager to attack VD!

Last edited by Naven X on Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

3VD talks about Naven X's list Empty Re: VD talks about Naven X's list Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:36 am

VD

VD

VD quickly rolls out of the ring. He begins to walk up the ramp.

4VD talks about Naven X's list Empty Re: VD talks about Naven X's list Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:03 pm

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

OOC: If time is out then edit this out

As VD runs up the ramp Jack Ammo emerges from backstage.

Ammo Does a high Kick To VD's Face. VD seems to be knocked out as Jack walks backstage

5VD talks about Naven X's list Empty Re: VD talks about Naven X's list Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:00 pm

Naven X

Naven X

OCC:Here ill finsh this out

Naven picks up the mic and exits the ring, he walks over to a knocked out VD, he kneels down by his side and move the mic to his lips.

Naven X: I could end you right here, but that would be too easy, there's always next time!...

Naven stand up and looks at the crowd who are astonished at VD's attack by ammo

Naven X: Oh and here's some advice, Always watch your back!...you'll never know who might sneak up on ya!

Naven kicks VD in the gut then walk over him and exits the stage...the camera zooms in on a out-cold VD...camera fades out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum