Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

VD Talks About His Next Match?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1VD Talks About His Next Match? Empty VD Talks About His Next Match? Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:43 am

VD

VD

Half of the crowd boo's while the other half cheers as VD comes out and into the ring with a mic in his hand. VD looks around at the crowd.

VD: Now I know that this season some of you are saying that you didn't really get the best of VD. Well this season isn't over.

VD shouts...

VD: Tonight every single one of you is going to get the best of VD!!! Oh, trust and believe! Taylor .J is a great wrestler, but tonight I will fight with every inch of life that I have. I will show all of you...

VD points at the crowd

VD: That I am not just one of those guys that has one great season and is done!Oh no! Tonight I am going to give you all a taste of the VD that you all will get through out next season.

VD takes the mic from his lips for a second and smiles

VD: And as for Architects of the Apocalypse 2, I will be there! I might not be in a match, but oh

VD laughs

VD: trust me! I will be there!

VD drops his mic rolls out of the ring and walks backstage with a sort of "swag" in his walk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum