Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Countdown to the fire part II...The Aftermath (Naven X & Defjam)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Naven X

Naven X

The camera fades to a scene of the roaring crowd in the ATW arena, showing different views of screaming fans raising poster of their favorite ATW superstars. The camera begins to zooms down to the ring as Andrea stands with a smile on her face raising the microphone to her lips
-
Andrea: Oh I can't wait!!*ahem*..Ladies and Gentleman!..I'd like to introduce to you..The Renegade!..Naven X!!
-
The crowd explodes in cheers as "I Stand Alone" by Godsmack plays on stage the camera shifts to the curtain as Naven X jogs out on stand and the crowd erupts even louder than before. Naven stands grinning then makes his way down the ramp embracing the crowd then he gets the microphone by the corner of the ring and enters raising his trademark "X-sign" to the crowd and hugs Andrea
-
Andrea: Wow, you look very happy tonight and thank you for coming out
-
Naven X: I always keep my promises Andrea, and I'm not happy, I'M EXCITED!
-
The crowd cheers, Naven points to one of the fans holding a sign that says..."The Renegade Rulez!"
-
Andrea: I wanted to interview you about your upcoming match agianst Phenom at Freedom or Fire, But you invited me to one of the most controversial and unbelievable event in ATW the Wedding of Travis Touchdown and Vivica Lockhart in which you and Def-jam completely destroyed it and started a huge brawl which ended with Vivica being sent to the Hospital!
-
Naven X: That night was supposed to be the greatest night for two lovebirds who wanted to tie the knot! For them it was a special day but for me it was an opportunity ...for revenge!
-
The crowd cheers
-
Naven X: They all should have seen it coming, especially our boss, when I swung that steel pipe and hit him across the back of the head. There will be more of it at Freedom or Fire!
-
Andrea: Well, we also know that you were not alone during the whole wedding disaster?
-
Naven X: You got that right, I met up with a friend of mine and we thought up this great plan which worked as you can tell and he can tell you more because he is here tonight!
-
the crowd begin cheering...DEFJAM!!...DEFJAM!!!...DEFJAM!!
-
Naven X: Let me introduce to you...The Legend of Xtreme!!!....DEFJAM!!!!

-
The crowd erupts in cheers as they await Defjam.

Defjam

Defjam

2nd Sucks by a day to remember Blasts off the P.a as the Crowd Cheers even louder. after the beat drops Def-jam appears at the top of the ramp smirking. Hed then jog down the ramp slapping his fan's hands. id then slide in and swiftly hop to my feet followed by a friendly slap of hands to Naven. id then Call for a mic from Lee uzumaki. Hed easily Catch it
-
Def-jam:HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAA... TTTTT...WWWWWWWWWWWWW

-
the fans cheer as i smirk then id turn to Andrea And Naven-
-
Defjam: Im here, you can ask me anything ya want as long as it doesnt involve Turnips.
-
The Fans would have a confused and stupid laugh as even andrea out of the excitement giggles.
-
Andrea: So Defjam! what were your intentions in last weeks assault?
-
Defjam: Really, i just wanted to hit em where it hurt the most, i mean i knocked Hack3r out which was pretty fun, and i cut Travis open which also made my night fun. but the most enjoyable sight was seeing their reaction to the destroyed Wedding hahahahahaha
-
The Fans Cheer wildly for him
-
Andrea: So how did this Friendship get started?
-
Defjam: well me and naven ,after my match, got togther and decided that it would be of our best interest if we teamed up, so we did. Besides this dude is an awesome guy!
-
Still full of energy he slaps naven in the arm

Naven X

Naven X

Naven X: same here!, you see we realized that we had grudges on the people that we despise...Defjam wanted Hack3r and Travis..I wanted phenom and well, we killed two birds with one stone or should I say..a bat and some brass knuckles!

-
Naven and Defjam pull their custom weapons that were used during the Wedding Attack naven motions the camera to zoom close to the black steel pipe showing a warped dent on it
-
Naven X: see that right there, that is an example to what I did to our General Manager as a blasted his head to kingdom come!!

-
the camera shifts over to Defjam's brass knuckles which has faded stain of blood on them
-
Naven X: And those brass knuckles right there?...well, there self-explanatory

-
The Titian-tron reveals a clip of Defjam punching Hack3r with the custom brass knuckles knocking him out..
-
Crowd: Ooooohhh!

-
Naven X: Exactly!

-
Andrea: And lets not forget who was also there in what I like to call.."The Prototype Marriage Massacre!"....Era Dynamics!

-
Naven X: She was the piece of the puzzle, if it wasn't for her, the destruction at the wedding would have never happened!

-
Andrea: So will we see more of Naven X and Defjam in the near future.

-
Naven grins
-
Naven X: The future maybe be closer than you think?

-
Andrea: I don't understand

-
Naven X: Well this is why I wanted you to be out here tonight, because as of right now.."The Renegade" Naven X and the "Legend of Xtreme" Defjam..are officially..A TAG TEAM!!

-
the crowd expoldes in cheers!
-
Andrea: Now what an announcement!

OCC: you go DJ

Defjam

Defjam

Defjam: Yeah Man! Why let the Train of pain Stop after one incident? Naven and I are The true future in the tag division!
-
he raises his fist as the crowd cheers wildly.
-
Andrea: so, i gotta know what name did you two come up with!?

-
The Fans Get pumped at the question as Defjam and Naven both smirk
-
Defjam: DNX! Theres no Tag name alive more hardcore than that!
-
The fans cheer wildly as he smirks
-
Andrea: what does this mean for your ties with the mafia?
-

Last edited by Defjam on Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Naven X

Naven X

Naven touches the shoulder of Andrea
-
Naven X: Well I have bad news for you all, me and DJ decided to respectfully leave the mafia and focus on our way to become one of the best tag team here in ATW. Now I admit, our days in the Mafia were amazing and never will never forget it..but for right now, the tag team division need some competition..and your looking at them!

-
The Crowd cheers, Andrea nods her head in agreement.

Andrea: Well, do you have any people you would like to face as a tag?

-
Naven X: Well for one, we want the tag titles!..but I think there are two people in the back that we want to finish first.

-
Naven and Defjam look at their weapons referring to Hack3r and Travis touchdown
-
Naven X: Travis and hack3r, just because we ruined your little wedding and attacked you from behind, doesn't mean that we are afraid of you, If you got the balls, you can face us anywhere,anyplace,anytime!!..we'll be ready!

-
Andrea: Well this tag formation distract you from your ultimate goal at Freedom or Fire?

-
Naven emotion changes as he points at the camera screen
-
Naven X: Phenom!...you can hide from me all you want, but I know your watching this so listen up!...What i said i did to you, I meant that!...you are my Ultimate goal...At Freedom or Fire, you will step in the ring with The Renegade!...and you can't run away from that....but Right now Andrea!

-
Naven Points to Defjam
-
Naven X: You looking at the Legend of Xttttrrreeemmmee!! Defjam and The One, The Only, The Renegade Naven X!!

-

OCC:Ok I said that part you finish it!

Defjam

Defjam

Defjam grins as he points around to his fans-
-
Defjam: and yall aint seen nothing yet cus We're ..... D......N......X!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Naven X and Defjam Drop their mics as Riot by three days grace now blasts through the arena. The New tag Climbs out of the ring. Naven Taunts while Defjam high fives the fans on either side of the ramp. The camera fades out as they taunt at the top of the ramp.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum