Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

ADDED! Countdown to the Fire: The Face-off

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Naven X

Naven X

The camera fades in to a dark and empty arena,the camera zooms in closer to the ring...Suddenly, A spotlight shines down to the ring revealing a small table with two chairs at opposite sides another light shine on the middle revealing Pandora looking straight at the camera lenses.
-
Pandora: Freedom or fire, was the first ever Archetype Wrestling Pay-per-view. It began the start of a new generation of Pro-wrestling... debuts began, champions were crowned, and rivalries were started...and on December,4 2011, the world we relive this moment in history as Archetype Wrestling Presents...

-
Pandora points above the arena and the light reveals a Banner that Reads...ATW FREEDOM OF FIRE II
-
Pandora: Freedom or Fire II will define the uprising and greatness of Archetype Wrestling as we will have history making matches, and one of those matches is a feud that began at the first Freedom or Fire PPV, and since then it has become and year-long rivalry and it will end where it began...Naven X vs. Phenom the Vampire Lord.

-
Pandora: And tonight for the first time ever, we will have a sit-down face-off of both opponents as we will discuss the how this whole thing came about...Ladies and gentlemen Phenom the Vampire Lord and Naven X.

-
The camera shifts over the arena as Naven X and Phenom enter from opposite sides of the arena...they both enter the ring and takes a seat next to Pandora looking eye to eye.
-
Pandora: Naven...Phenom, Thanks you for coming here today, I know you two have some bad blood this whole year and will finally close the book between you two...*looks around* now this was supposed to be the three of us here but it looks like you brought some visitors.

-
the camera shows both Naven's DNX partner Defajm and Phenom's accomplice Hida Kozan outside the ring.
-
Naven X: You don't have to worry about it Pandora, as yo can see we both brought our guys as backup...just in case...something happens.

-
Pandora looks at both phenom and Naven and begins to get nervous, but calms down and continues
-
Pandora: Well, lets get started, I'll start with you phenom for you can say it was you how started this whole feud in the first place

-

OCC: Sorry it took so long, had to think about what to say

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

Phenom turns his head to look at Pandora for a second and says: Just a second.
He then turns his head around to look at Hida who's standing behind his chair.

Phenom: You can go now Hida.

Kozan looks a bit confused and reluctant to do as he was told.

Phenom: Really, it's ok. I do not need you, go!

The samurai flares his nostrils in the direction of Naven and Defjam as if giving them a warning, before turning around to leave. Phenom then turns his head and stares into the eyes of Naven X.

Phenom: Listen kid. I am offering you one last shot. Just get up and walk away. Sure you might feel ashamed but you will live.

He notices Naven's disbelief.

Phenom: Look kid, if you go through with this, I’m going to have to kill you. It’s not personal, it never was personal. I've always had to be at the top of the food chain and you kept on challenging my position. I don’t hate you and I’m not angry. It’s just something I’ll have to do.
WALK AWAY NOW!

He takes one of the pens on the table and signs on his half of the contract.

Phenom: Last call kid.

https://jockerland.com/

Naven X

Naven X

Pandora: Well Naven, are you going to take the offer and walk away..this is your last chance?

-
Naven turns back at Defjam and give him a nod, Defjam nods back and begins to leave the arena looking back at the ring. Naven takes moment and looks at the contract with phenom signature in blood red ink. He looks back at Phenom then looks at Pandora.
-
Naven X: Let me tell you a story that you may not know Pandora, you may not believe it but, when I started in this business of pro-wrestling, first man I met was a very known superstar who was a dominate force in and outside the ring, and when I saw him I showed so much respect for him and when he saw me and stood and looked at me...as I looked at him I raised my hand at him and he shook my hand almost breaking it into piece and he said in my ear,"welcome to pro-wrestling"....and that person was no other....than the one sitting across from me!

-
Pandora is shocked , phenom shows a small grin and nods then returns with a grim look
-
Naven X: I knew if I had to become one of the best in the business I must beat the best in the business...and through my career I made and done great matches with great wrestlers, and in the end I show them respect...Phenom's lost my respect and you think I would lose this chance in not only having one of the best matches in history and closing the book of this very long rivalry...So Phenom, I cant believe you want me to walk away, that let me further know...I much of a coward you really are. I am sorry but..

-
Naven takes the pen, and signs on the dotted line slamming the clipboard hard on the table
-
Naven X: I'm dong this match and whatever happens, I'm making sure you leave in a strecher!
-
Pandora takes the contract and looks at it for further analysis then she smiles.
-
Pandora: And it's official!...it will be Naven X and Phenom the Vampire lord at Freedom or Fire II..now before we end this sit-down, phenom would you explain in small detail, what we will expect in a Neuron Electrics match.

OCC: You can do your little part and end it or let me do it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum