Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

ADDED! I'm On The Edge

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ADDED! I'm On The Edge Empty ADDED! I'm On The Edge Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:03 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

*Eternal Eclipse is seen sitting in a leisurely loveseat. He is alone except for the butler on the other side of the dimly lighted hotel room. The large bay window overlooks a large city filled with tiny lights. EE begins to stand up and he calls his butler over with his fingers. As he begins to speak, EE's voice is in a low murmur.*

Eternal Eclipse: So uh um... Can you get me some more of those little hot dogs with toothpicks in them?

Butler: As you wish.

Eternal Eclipse: Wait... Can you also get me some water for my big address?

*Butler nods and continues his way to the cart near the large window. EE makes his way over to a large lazy boy chair in the center of the room with the camera in hand.*

Eternal Eclipse: Welcome one and all to my current living quarters. In the center of a city with an undisclosed name. Can't let any unwanted visitors coming to my door. Any who, I digress. Where I live is unimportant. What is important, is the current situation at hand. I never had considered this a possibility until now but there always is the chance... that I will lose.

*EE stifles himself and fixes the collar on his shirt.*

Eternal Eclipse: I know I will defeat Hack3r at Freedom or Fire 2, it is just a matter of waiting. Now I have seen his size, shape, and attitude. I know exactly how to approach someone like him in the ring and kick his ass in the process. But there is still the question. What if I lose? If I lose, I lose more than just a match and a belt. What is left of this shambled life will disappear and I could very well go to jail. In fact, I can't even pay the servant over there.

*The Butler jumps and hits his head on the cart then looks over to EE.*

Eternal Eclipse: The only regret I have is not being able to be live at Fear Factory tonight. I really wanted to see Hack3r and his pep squad one more time before they get completely dominated at the PPV. Look at their opponents at FF2. Defjam, a once pupil of mine I mentored, and Era Dynamics, someone I clashed with at the beginning of the season and won. If even one of them lose there matches it will be me who is laughing last. So head one last warning.

*EE stands up and grabs his chair. He throws it toward the disgusted butler, pushing him threw the bay window. Along with him go's the chair and cart as large gust of wind blow into the room. With his hair and clothes blowing against the wind, EE makes a final statement.*

Eternal Eclipse: This will be the most epic clash in the history of ATW. Generations will remember my name. Eternal Eclipse!

*EE grunts on the last word as e heaves the camera spiraling out the window for a few seconds before it cuts out.*

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum